Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Comrade Buka said:
moomba said:
Comrade Buka said:
City fan with tinted glasses. Shocker.

No, City fan capable of seeing two separate incidents and forming opinions on both of them.

Good thing you cleared that up. Since I was looking at the Kompany incident, only.

I formed my opinion about Johnson's tackle based off my vivid imagination.

It's your perogative to form your own opinions how you see fit. Just as it's mine to do likewise without being accused of wearing tinted glasses, or living in Disneyland.

There is NO 2 footed law!

It's a myth that a cretin will normally quote on twitter too suit.Fifa rules state any one OR two footed challenge which is seen as dangerous to an opponent ,will be deemed as serious foul play. (and will be yet again left to the incompetent referee to decide)
Therefore this makes me think even more, that Kompany only got sent off because of the fat immoral bull headed gorilla chasing Foy around the pitch.

Re: There is NO 2 footed law!

Bigga said:
Hmm...

Bit late, aren't we...?

Have you been in a coma??
Ha ha has it already been on ? missed it ,oh well lets not move on ,lets re-open it.

Come on people you ALL know as well as I do that there IS consistency:
- If an old sky4 lag does it it will not be a sending off, it will be unlikely to get a yellow and it may not even get a foul.
- If anyone else does it against an old sky 4 lag it will be a red card.

The only debate is what happens in a game between non sky4 teams.

Re: Re: Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

BlueTG said:
moomba said:
Comrade Buka said:
Yep. Consistency.

Everyone saying Johnson's tackle was far worse than Kompany's are living in Disneyland of the Blue Moon.

It was far worse.
I agree, Johnson was about a foot in the air so had no control over his tackle, he flew in and could easily have done some serious damage. Two footed, in the air and not in control where as Kompany had control and and did not use excessive force imo.

Totally agree. If Lescott had got to the ball before Johnson, it was a broken leg, because both Johnson's feet were together and off the ground on impact. He was totally out of control and wouldn't have been able to re-adjust if Lescott had got to the ball before him. He would have come out with all the usual shite about how devastated he was and how it was a total accident, but the fact remains that Lescott would have been nursing a serious injury. Definite red card. Referee's decision = Nothing, not even a foul. Kompany's legs were apart and on the ground on impact. He was totally in control and if Nani had got to the ball before him, he would have had time to re-adjust and avoid injuring the opponent. Referee's decision = Red Card.

It gets better. A certain Mr Chris Foy just gave a yellow to QPR's Derry for a studs-up tackle which saw Cabaye stretchered off for Newcastle. That puts paid to the 'different refs, different decisions' argument. It was the same ref but a different decision.

in fact there have been 2 tackles in the game worse than vinnys, and both have been only yellow cards
if foy ever refs a game at our again we should let him know our feelings and get him an almighty amount of shit-the guy is a biased twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.