Worse than Virgo?

BWTAC

Has there ever been such a person who could be described as worse than Virgo? Or will the mecurial Salfordonian go down in bluemoon history as the worlds most heinous villan?

Please give your nominees and reason, be it celebrity, or fellow bluemoon poster, who could be described as worse than Virgo.

BWTAC said:
Has there ever been such a person who could be described as worse than Virgo? Or will the mecurial Salfordonian go down in bluemoon history as the worlds most heinous villan?

Please give your nominees and reason, be it celebrity, or fellow bluemoon poster, who could be described as worse than Virgo.
Are you talking about John Virgo?! What has he done?...

CTID1988 said:
BWTAC said:

Ssssh...we can't tell you. Let's just say it is horrible and an offense against humanity and leave it at that.

Can i nominate De Niro for his blatant couldn't give a shit attitude about the weekend's banning activity?

BimboBob said:
CTID1988 said:
BWTAC said:

Ssssh...we can't tell you. Let's just say it is horrible and an offense against humanity and leave it at that.

Can i nominate De Niro for his blatant couldn't give a shit attitude about the weekend's banning activity?

What have i missed, have the new mods been making a name for themselves ?

BimboBob said:
CTID1988 said:
BWTAC said:

What has he "allegedly" done? I'm guessing nonce

My uncle was a News of the World 'journalist' in the early 80s when they had a Manchester bureau. Apparently Virgo's activities were well-known even then, he used to be seen around Didsbury partaking...

BimboBob said:
CTID1988 said:
BWTAC said:

i only act super cool, inside i'm dancing with glee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.