Assaulted by a copper

bert38 said:
Some blues are police officers too.

Of course you are free to make a complaint against police and you should seek the appropriate advice from those who know rather than elicit a load of anti-police rubbish, anecdotal irrelevance, conjecture and bile.

You should receive or if not request an information booklet on the complaint procedure. Your allegation is serious. Local resolution is not suitable here-nor would it be sought by any party IF your allegation of the injury sustained is accurate.

The Insp involved may well work a shift pattern that is not particularly conducive to getting back to you. However, ring the station-leave a message and request a call back. You should have an incident number-use that when contacting.

have you taken time to read the thread 'go back' you will see danny has complained to the club and in the process of police complaints, further to your post i was stood approx 2 metres away from danny's son when he was lifted i have witnessed a wrongfull arrest he is inocent and did nothing this agreed by 3 stewards, its no wonder GMP are slated 'bile as you describe' in this thread and rightly so, are you a copper by any chance or fletcher himself

Thanks Marco!!

I ain't even gna comment to his post mate, guess hes a copper as they all like to stick together don't they

By the way been to the solicitor today all good also received a letter from police with regards to my complaint being logged and guess what? No reply from fletcher! When I rang today at 11.20 I was told he would contact me today, when I rang at 3.00 he was busy and then when I rang at 4.30 I was informed he ain't even working today and neither is his pa

I love this club but the customer service is round about Non existant

rcgf said:
Could this thread be moved to off topic. We play Spurs on Sunday !!!!

Can i ask why it would be off topic? It concerns one of our games, our so called head of SAFETY and also many blues who have supported me would also say this concerns every blue that enters our ground and there potential safety

Danny St.helens CTID said:
rcgf said:

Can i ask why it would be off topic? It concerns one of our games, our so called head of SAFETY and also many blues who have supported me would also say this concerns every blue that enters our ground and there potential safety

Well said Danny - leave it be, I am interested how this all ends! I really dont understand the posters attitude anyway, what difference does this make to the Spuds game and where the post it FFS !!

BufordUSABlue said:
rcgf said:

Well said Danny - leave it be, I am interested how this all ends! I really dont understand the posters attitude anyway, what difference does this make to the Spuds game and where the post it FFS !!

Exactly mate, the only time it will concern the spuds game is when yet another of us is treated to this behaviour Probs at that game too sadly

Thanks Marco!!

I ain't even gna comment to his post mate, guess hes a copper as they all like to stick together don't they

By the way been to the solicitor today all good also received a letter from police with regards to my complaint being logged and guess what? No reply from fletcher! When I rang today at 11.20 I was told he would contact me today, when I rang at 3.00 he was busy and then when I rang at 4.30 I was informed he ain't even working today and neither is his pa

also got my letter from the police on Monday Danny,telling it as been logged and which copper is dealing with the complaint

bluemoon27 said:
Thanks Marco!!

also got my letter from the police on Monday Danny,telling it as been logged and which copper is dealing with the complaint

Is it by any chance smith?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.