Win the league City ... for my Mum!

Sorry for your loss mate, may she rest in peace.

I lost my Mum 5 years ago now. She wasn't really interested in football but she was always made up for me if City did well. She was the wisest person I have ever known. I still miss her, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Take care.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss pal. Although she's not here physically anymore she'll never go away as long as you and yours keep all the memories alive.
You can dedicate every trophy we win to your mum and that's going to be a fine number without doubt. R.I.P.

Losing a loved one, especially your mum , is one of the hardest things you will have to go through in your life. I dont believe they ever leave us, they just leave the dimension we see as reality and instead of looking at them outwards we turn and look to find them inwards where they will waiting to help us continue with our lives. you have my sincere condolences as a man and as a blue.

sorry to hear of your loss
my mum passed away just over 2 years ago, so i can understand what you are going through
cherish the fantastic memories you have of your time together, and i am sure she is still with, and around you, watching over you,
R.I.P.

My deepest sympathy and condolences, mate. I am so sorry for your loss.

I am in a similar situation to you, in that City has been a part of my mum's life through me. I started following City in early 1970 and mum (and dad) has had to put up with all the lows and the few highs in the ensuing 40-odd years.

She never had any interest in football until City entered my life and although my nephew is a Newcastle fan and she wants Castle to do well for him, she always says City is her team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.