Liverpool Vs City (CC) Pre match Discussion Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
We should be playing our strongest 11,that does not include kolarov,same side as Sunday.

Couldn't agree more.

What about Savic? Thanks just the same, but I think not. He is our Johnny Evans.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Damn! No balo

Is this official?

inbetween said:
We've played them 3 times this season so far and bar a freak deflection they've not scored in open play against us wheras we have scored 4.
So Kompany's shoulder goal was in no way freakish? And even though you say we've not scored in open play, you mention four goals as if one of them wasn't a penalty? Oh and from a corner... DO YOU WATCH YOUR TEAM? Or do you just wear blue goggles? I'll go with the latter.

The fact of the matter is our games have been very tight this season, even the 3-0 had nothing in it bar your taking of chances/deflection. I anticipate a fantastic match tonight.

Good luck

Balotelli not playing is potentially a blessing in disguise for you boys. In his previous three matches against us he:

- got brought on as sub before later being taken off for a woeful display
- got sent off having been on the pitch for 10 minutes
- got hauled off after half an hour having failed to find a teammate once or indeed the target (albeit slightly injured)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.