Fans missing 20/30 minutes of the match

Joe Hayes said:
salfordpaul said:
Joe Hayes said:
Arrived at the turnstiles at 19.20, had no problem at all getting in or finding my seat. Problems exacerbated by far too many blues drinking until the last possible minute. I don't really get this attitude that you have to get arse-holed before you can watch a football match.

you ve just been told that traffic to liverpool was horrendous..maybe that's the reason everyone turned up late???? eh??

I'm not saying that the traffic wasn't a problem, I travelled through it as well. But I had a swift half at 1905, left for the ground, but the pub was full of blue idiots. It's about time some people took responsibilty for their own actions.

well i arrived late (at 7.35) and i didn t have a pint or half but still missed the start of the game...not because of city fans as you like to say..but the scouse cops and stewards! how are city fans to blame!? what did they do wrong!!

Joe Hayes said:
salfordpaul said:
Joe Hayes said:
Arrived at the turnstiles at 19.20, had no problem at all getting in or finding my seat. Problems exacerbated by far too many blues drinking until the last possible minute. I don't really get this attitude that you have to get arse-holed before you can watch a football match.

you ve just been told that traffic to liverpool was horrendous..maybe that's the reason everyone turned up late???? eh??

I'm not saying that the traffic wasn't a problem, I travelled through it as well. But I had a swift half at 1905, left for the ground, but the pub was full of blue idiots. It's about time some people took responsibilty for their own actions.
how anyone can try to defend the way in which us entering was ran i have no idea!

Think there was a whole row in front of us that was empty till the second half we got there at half seven and they stopped the searching which had been quite a thorough one just as we were going in

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

salfordpaul said:
Joe Hayes said:
salfordpaul said:

well i arrived late (at 7.35) and i didn t have a pint or half but still missed the start of the game...not because of city fans as you like to say..but the scouse cops and stewards! how are city fans to blame!? what did they do wrong!!

We exist Paul, we exist, and that, at the moment, to other fans & their security people is what we are doing wrong!!

Even I got searched tonight!! :-) And normally they don't bother because of my age.

We left the Waldorf in town at 5:15, got to Anfield five minutes before kick off. I've been to Portsmouth and it not seemed as long, at least we were moving on the roads!

Then when we got to Anfield it took half an hour to get into the ground at the turnstile. Unbelievable. World's worst stadium! There were thousands of people just stood outside waiting to get in, not moving, nobody working there seemed to be trying to fix the problem - they didn't give a fuck. Nice of them to delay kick off for us all (pfft!). £43 for an hour of football that took 2+1/2 hours to get to from just the other end of a fairly long road. Fuck off Liverpool, you racist cunts!

But Danburger at least you are home now, there are still fans stuck on the motorway coming home.

Not that I don't agree that they could have done something but we were on TV and you know they won't hold anything up for that will they?

Joe Hayes said:
salfordpaul said:
Joe Hayes said:

Me and my dad drove from manchester due to us not being able to get off work/college early (I had an English language exam late aternoon). WE DIDNT DRINK ANYTHING, we literally went straight to the match and got forced to wait outside the turnstiles.

Also, my dad got abused by the stewards for being overweight, i dont normally complain about this but i swear on my life the conversation went like this:

steward: to all: "were just trying to get you through"
*19 stone steward was blocking the way*
Dad: "scuse, i cant get through"
crowd "for fucks sake, let him through (or similar)"
Steward "for fuck sake, go on!!"
*police had to phisically pull the steward back as he was still blocking the way*
steward "if it wasnt for this fat fucker (he was 19/20 stone himself) there would be no problem!!"

Now, my Dad is very dosile and it pains me to see officials giving him a hard time over nothing.

dont generalize mate

salfordpaul said:
that was disgracefull outside there tonight eccles and then a "blue" comes on here and blames us for the delays!!!

Totally agree with you Paul. It was terrible, I was lucky and got in about 5 minutes before kick off and could see that there were loads still waiting and saw them all coming in as the match progressed. Of course, as I said to Danburger, they wouldn't hold the match up because it was on TV. But City should put a complaint in to Liverpool. There was a member of City staff who was held up as well, I saw him arriving about 15/20 minutes into the game so maybe he will tell them.

Anyway, why are you still up at this time? Are you not working tomorrow/today?
:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.