Niclas Jensen wonder goal vs Leeds

I was directly behind him when he hit it. I remember watching it arch into the net in what seemed to be slow motion. I think it's still the best goal Ive seen us score live. Although Milner's this season was a cracker.

I was up in a box that day, right behind him and you just knew it was in the moment he struck it! Didn't someone lift his left leg up and kiss his boot whilst they were celebrating? I also remember "There's only one robbie fowler" being sung when he came on which raised a smile from him!!!

remember it well. sat in my old seat in the platt lane (umbro) stand directly towards where he hit it. Jumped up as soon as it left his foot, could tell it was in all the way

MCFC BOB said:
meeesh said:
I was there !!!

Honest to God,what a fooking rocket that was,sat in the Kippax,rite behind it when he hit it,best goal I have ever seen a City left back score......well almost as good as when Terry Phelan ran the length of the pitch v Spurs in Cup another nice goal that was too !!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_1LJmUITTA[/youtube]

Great strike that, unfortunately left before Anelka's winner that night.

However, in terms of technique it doesn't compare, it's extremely difficult to hit a volley like that first time compared to a slowly moving ball I think. That was what made Mata's goal the other day such a peach (plus the Torres cross) albeit a lot closer to the goal than Jensen's. Love goals like that.

Gelsons Dad said:
I was directly behind him when he hit it. I remember watching it arch into the net in what seemed to be slow motion.

same here, kippax dd lower to be precise. was a fantastic goal. the way he got the ball to move was just phenomenal.

meeesh said:
I was there !!!

Honest to God,what a fooking rocket that was,sat in the Kippax,rite behind it when he hit it,best goal I have ever seen a City left back score......well almost as good as when Terry Phelan ran the length of the pitch v Spurs in Cup another nice goal that was too !!

I thought Tarnat's free-kick was better too ;)

warpig said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I was directly behind him when he hit it. I remember watching it arch into the net in what seemed to be slow motion.

same here, kippax dd lower to be precise. was a fantastic goal. the way he got the ball to move was just phenomenal.

I was in Lower Kippax BB that day and NJ was directly in line between me and the goal, It was a fantastic strike and I could tell the moment it left his foot it was going in.

Wasn't that they day we were singing "You're just a small town in Bradford to the Leeds' fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.