Eating on the toilet

Just treated myself to a SDP, a couple of observations 1) there was no splash back and it all went in the toilet (mrs gazinho will be pleased) 2) I felt less 'manly' suddenly felt like I should be wearing a skirt and speaking in a soft voice and 3) I nearly excreted without even needing too, must have been my bodies way of telling me the only time I am allowed a SDP is when it is accompanied by a poo!!!

Back to the original point I have decided its absolutely minging to eat whilst on the toilet!

i like to have a spliff on the toilet and sit there for 30 minutes taking my time and enjoying it. especially after a big dinner the night before.

blue jim said:
i like to have a spliff on the toilet and sit there for 30 minutes taking my time and enjoying it. especially after a big dinner the night before.

I thought you said sniff at first...

Thought i`d give it a go and report live to all of you. I`m half way through my starter of Chicken Pakoras and am enjoying the sensation of eating on the bog. Chicken Madras to come next with pilau rice and garlic naan. I could get used to this.

blue jim said:
When I was young and single i used to enjoy a spliff on the stinker.

But never ever food. Disgusting.

MCC said:
Thought i`d give it a go and report live to all of you. I`m half way through my starter of Chicken Pakoras and am enjoying the sensation of eating on the bog. Chicken Madras to come next with pilau rice and garlic naan. I could get used to this.
Why not just cut out the middleman and pour the food straight down the stinker? Got to be a good way of losing weight too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.