City v. Blackburn (25/2/12) Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
best possible team available SHOULD play, with respect to blackburn and bolton, we have to smash them both and put the pressure onto utd, not just from a points point of view, but goals difference is important.

We can't take any risks

Cheadle Blue said:
best possible team available SHOULD play, with respect to blackburn and bolton, we have to smash them both and put the pressure onto utd, not just from a points point of view, but goals difference is important.

We can't take any risks
I agree mate. Best possible team for me as well.

I think there will be some changes though. This is from the OS:

Mancini willl re-shuffle the side that swept holders Porto out of the Europa League on Wednesday night: "We'll need to change the team, you must if you play every three days."

Got a feeling Kolorov will play and score so £5 on that

City 3.0 Kolorov, Sergio and Nasri

Come on city

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
Milner-Yaya-Barry-Johnson
Dzeko-Balotelli

Subs - Pantillimon, Richards, Clichy, DeJong, Nasri, Silva, Aguero

Hart, Richards, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Toure Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli.

I seen Blackburn's team news there missing, Givet, Lowe, Samba all out, And possibly Dunn. They will have to throw a make shift back line together for the match tomorrow.

SWPISHOME said:
Hart, Richards, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Toure Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli.

I seen Blackburn's team news there missing, Givet, Lowe, Samba all out, And possibly Dunn. They will have to throw a make shift back line together for the match tomorrow.

nothing to be scared of by the sound of it, but never say never, we still have to go out as if the league depends on it.

strongest available regardless.

crashlanding said:
SWPISHOME said:

nothing to be scared of by the sound of it, but never say never, we still have to go out as if the league depends on it.

strongest available regardless.

Exactly, Every game is a Cup Final from now until the end of the season, Look what happened United when they underestimated Blackburn at Old Trafford!

if we can break them early i fancy a 5-0 to us. sounds arrogant i know, but i think i`ve seen signs of our early season form returning now yaya is back.

P.S. to Bob, Sergio has to play every game mate, i`ve got a £100 on him to finish top scorer and city to win the league

20/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.