constant BS from trafford(merged)

MCC said:
Gary Neville showing his true colours today. The knob jockey recons we will only definitely win 3 out of our last 11 games!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nham-Manchester-United-know-title-grasp.html?

Nothing wrong with that article, it's a pretty fair assessment. If United win today they probably will be faves to win the league in my book. We have to go to places like Swansea and Newcastle and prove we can beat them. If United win today then we have to 'win' the league and that could mean needing 10 wins from the last 11.

jay_mcfc said:
MCC said:
Gary Neville showing his true colours today. The knob jockey recons we will only definitely win 3 out of our last 11 games!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nham-Manchester-United-know-title-grasp.html?

Nothing wrong with that article, it's a pretty fair assessment. If United win today they probably will be faves to win the league in my book. We have to go to places like Swansea and Newcastle and prove we can beat them. If United win today then we have to 'win' the league and that could mean needing 10 wins from the last 11.

Bollocks. This is one reason why I could never be a journalist or a commentator. The performance indicators he's chosen are patently ridiculous.

We've got them worried at the swamp!!
All these ex rags being wheeled out to spout their propaganda about they've been there done it, rags being better 2nd half of the season etc etc.....Eleven games left to win the league and we've the best goalkeeper in the league, the best centre half in Kompany, 2 best midfielders in Silva and Yaya and goalscorers in Aguero,Balo,Dzeko and Tevez. If we don't win it I'll be amazed as we have the players to do it!! Keep faith and we'll have blue ribbons on that trophy come May. I've been going since '71 and had a few ups but far too many downs so to see Baconface eating humble pie dished up by his noisy neighbours will taste sweet.
The Future IS Blue!!

pauldominic said:
Bollocks. This is one reason why I could never be a journalist or a commentator. The performance indicators he's chosen are patently ridiculous.

I don't necessarily disagree with that, the indicator thing is a load of bollocks. However, today's game cannot be underestimated. A 5 point lead after today and we are clearly faves. A 2 point lead with their run in and you have to say it will be very difficult for us to win, depending on what happens in our game against them. After they play Wolves, a game they should win anyway, in three games time I don't see them dropping a single point (our game excluded, not going to try to predict that at this stage). I know winning the last 7/8 games is a tough ask but the fixture list could not have been any kinder to them if they jotted the teams down themselves (arf!).

So today and our game against them are huge. We want them to lose/draw today because then it is 100% in our hands and not theirs.

jay_mcfc said:
pauldominic said:

I don't necessarily disagree with that, the indicator thing is a load of bollocks. However, today's game cannot be underestimated. A 5 point lead after today and we are clearly faves. A 2 point lead with their run in and you have to say it will be very difficult for us to win, depending on what happens in our game against them. After they play Wolves, a game they should win anyway, in three games time I don't see them dropping a single point (our game excluded, not going to try to predict that at this stage). I know winning the last 7/8 games is a tough ask but the fixture list could not have been any kinder to them if they jotted the teams down themselves (arf!).

So today and our game against them are huge. We want them to lose/draw today because then it is 100% in our hands and not theirs.

We have 11 games left, best squad in the premiership and I want him to select the pensioners including Wio against us. He'll bottle it.

Its all pretty crude psychology and he's been exposed many times before ...

Any side that decides to have a go at them will expose them and they know it.

They will be all rolled out again tomorrow morning on SSN, bet your house on it
Mickey Thomas
Gary Pallister
Lou Macari
Angus Deayton
Dereck Chisora
Olly Murs

"Utd are favourites now" and all that other bullshit

Plus i bet Eamonn Holmes will be looking even more smug as usual on Sky News

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.