Stuart Taylor

Well there are only so many keepers that can play each week.
I suppose the choice is playing for a Championship / division 3 team on an average wage or reserve / 3rd choice for City on a far greater wage and a more comfortable lifestyle. I know which I'd prefer.

Chances are on retiring he will become a goalkeeping coach too.

In my top three favourite MCFC players, what a guy!

Keeps the morale up for sure. You see the vids on the OS and there's always banter on his locker, seemed the joker when they were all at the darts too.

anyone know if thatt channel m is still on ? it used to have a weekly show about city?
kippaxwarrior said:
CheesySmoker said:
Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Just because he doesn't make many first team appearances doesn't mean he sits around doing nothing.

yeah, I know hes not sitting around doing nothing, but at least he's not facing the pressures of a 1st team footballer. Gotta be a pretty stress free job

If Hart(touch wood he doesnt) or Pantilimon get injured he will have to step up and thats why when you watch Inside City he takes training so seriously[/q

I guess he's practically part of the goalie coaching team but a bit more hands on. Probably earning a shed load of cash for his troubles too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.