Mario, we love Tevez

Salado De Bap said:
Right here's my perspective on the whole sorry saga for what it's worth.

Mario Balotelli absolutely idolised by nearly every fan. Yet he has most definitely without any argument NOT GIVEN 100% in every game he has worn our cherished blue shirt and has in fact cost us the chance of winning games on more than the odd occasion with his attitude and his total lack of brains and effort ! Plus he has been quoted as saying he is also homesick and not to mention his physical fights with other players in the squad. He has quite obviously ignored club curfew rules and gone out til late before critical games ! But he is also brilliant and worth admin money alone when on it. How fickle are we !?

But Is this any less of a crime than Carlos Tevez refusing to warm up for 2 minutes in a game that was quite obviously gone and in which RM was quite visibly frustrated at the team performance and whose managerial judgement was quite clearly affrected by his annoyance at his own bad team selection and the contribution of certain individuals within the game itself ?! Carlos Tevez has never, in my opinion, up until that 2 minute madness of confusion ever given less than 100%, though you may argue all of it self serving, once on the pitch and has always tried his utmost to get the best result for MCFC and us the fans within that pitch time. Can we say honestly Mario has been so selfless once the white line has been crossed ??!

Would we all be so steadfast in our hatred and disgust of Tevez if Kun and the team as a whole had not improved so massively this season and put us on the edge of previously unthinkable glory? I think not as is proven with the change of general opinion amonst fans now the season enters its critical stage and that glory is tangible.

Lets not forget that every single player earns a vast fortune playing a game we would all, alllegedly, do for fuck all so lets be honest it's no wonder we're all fickle fuckwits because it is the result that matters ?!! or is it ? CTID

That has to be the best comment ever written on the Tevez subject since the saga began. Unfortunately it will be lost on the Angry Brigade who live on this forum.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seemingly just a rumour at this stage, but talk of Carlos meeting up with the rest of the squad in Wales later today...

Surely too early?

Was Dzeko really that bad the other night!

I'd rather have 15 minutes of twat face then 90 minutes of Edin.

allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seemingly just a rumour at this stage, but talk of Carlos meeting up with the rest of the squad in Wales later today...

Surely too early?

It could just be Mancini dragging him half way across the country to get his kicks!

He is supposed to play in Holland next week in a friendly. Stoke would be my bet.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Surely too early?

It could just be Mancini dragging him half way across the country to get his kicks!

He is supposed to play in Holland next week in a friendly. Stoke would be my bet.

Unless it's reverse physiology on Edin's part. Having Tevez around might be a kick up the arse he needs.

BillyShears said:
mostonbluemark said:
You my friend are becoming the most tedious poster i've ever had the misfortune to read. Some of your posts are literate, educational and even inspiring. Unfortunately, recently, you are beginning to come up with the assumption that your view holds all the weight on these forums never forgetting to challenge people to come up with football arguments if they dare to hold the other view. You will mature enough over time to realise that Bobby is going to be a very successful manager for our wonderful club, so if you want to see Jose managing a team perhaps its Real Madrid for you from now on or even perhaps Spurs.

Thanks Mark. I was actually kidding. I accept the humour was a little subtle but I apologise if you were offended.

Now I'd really appreciate it if you could point out where on the forum I've said I want Mancini to leave since the season began that'd be great. Or maybe you can find a post where I've said I want Mourinho as our manager. Failing that, if you can find a post where I've been rude, dismissive, or immature towards someone in the first instance, rather than in response to an attack or to a perceived slight, that'd be just grand.

Also, those people who are desperate for Tevez not to play for us again. Would it be appropriate then for me to suggest that they look towards another club for the next few months. Maybe I should suggest they go support Spurs since Tevez certainly doesn't play for them. Just curious since you seem to think that even though I've been City supporter all my life, I should go support someone else because, well because you say so, based on an opinion of me which isn't actually even true.

A reply to this would be much appreciated mate. Hopefully you can dig out those posts of mine which give some validity to the claims you've made about me.

Billy apologies for not getting back sooner, just in case you were hanging around for a quick reply. Even though i stick by the post i made, out of courtesy to you, i have reread through all your posts. Its quite clear and obvious that you favour Mourinho in place of Bobby as our manager and have said and inferred so on occassions. You are of course entitled to this position. Your comments don't offend me they surprise and disappoint me. There is no doubt at heart you are a City supporter but this fascination with all things Mourinho undermines Bobby and both what he and the team are trying their best to achieve. Sometimes we lose/draw, it happens, most of us draw a line under it and accept it as part of the learning exercise. I've never been one for knee jerk reactions and would never say or do anything on this forum to undermine our great club. Try it, it won't bite, its cool as you say. Bobby and the team will make mistakes along the way, there are 11 games left after all, when/if it happens lets not have the subtle flag waving for Mourinho but lets get behind everyone at the club. Enjoy the ride i certainly will and at the end of the season whatever the outcome we will have a team and manager we can be proud of.

BluePurgatory said:
Salado De Bap said:

Mario Balotelli absolutely idolised by nearly every fan. Yet he has most definitely without any argument NOT GIVEN 100% in every game he has worn our cherished blue shirt and has in fact cost us the chance of winning games on more than the odd occasion with his attitude and his total lack of brains and effort ! Plus he has been quoted as saying he is also homesick and not to mention his physical fights with other players in the squad. He has quite obviously ignored club curfew rules and gone out til late before critical games ! But he is also brilliant and worth admin money alone when on it. How fickle are we !?

But Is this any less of a crime than Carlos Tevez refusing to warm up for 2 minutes in a game that was quite obviously gone and in which RM was quite visibly frustrated at the team performance and whose managerial judgement was quite clearly affrected by his annoyance at his own bad team selection and the contribution of certain individuals within the game itself ?! Carlos Tevez has never, in my opinion, up until that 2 minute madness of confusion ever given less than 100%, though you may argue all of it self serving, once on the pitch and has always tried his utmost to get the best result for MCFC and us the fans within that pitch time. Can we say honestly Mario has been so selfless once the white line has been crossed ??!

Would we all be so steadfast in our hatred and disgust of Tevez if Kun and the team as a whole had not improved so massively this season and put us on the edge of previously unthinkable glory? I think not as is proven with the change of general opinion amonst fans now the season enters its critical stage and that glory is tangible.

Lets not forget that every single player earns a vast fortune playing a game we would all, alllegedly, do for fuck all so lets be honest it's no wonder we're all fickle fuckwits because it is the result that matters ?!! or is it ? CTID

That has to be the best comment ever written on the Tevez subject since the saga began. Unfortunately it will be lost on the Angry Brigade who live on this forum.

+1

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Surely too early?

Yes. Dzeko was that bad !!!!

Balotelli has most definitely without any argument NOT GIVEN 100% in every game

I stopped reading there.

I generally stop reading any comment that tries to imply that a professional footballer purposefully doesn't try their best in every performance, extreme circumstances not withstanding.

BluePurgatory said:
Salado De Bap said:

Extremely well put!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.