FIFA 12- Official Thread

Lancet Fluke said:
city diehard said:
Lancet Fluke said:
How do people react when you get a message after a match giving you grief? Do you give them some shit back or laugh and ignore it?

Normally respond with 'Jog on, you dirty filthy rag'. Normally does the job.
And what are the possibilties of getting banned for sending abusive messages. I may have over reacted slightly to someone sending me a shitty message!

I've done it several times, not banned ... yet :)

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:
Started a career mode with Roma. Team:

Stekelenburg - 84

Mario Fernandes - 76 (Potential of 83)
Kalas - 73 (Potential of 85)
Ogbonna - 76 (Potential of 87)
Danny Simpson - 76

De Rossi - 84
Henriksen - 74 (Potential of 80)
Pjanic - 79
Ayew - 76 (Potential of 83)

Benitez - 78
Odemwingie - 79
Moved to Liverpool. Team:

Reina

Walker
Chiellini
Skrtel
Enrique

Gerrard
Adam
Renato
Aquilani

Suarez
Bellamy
Finished 5th with that team. Team is now:

Reina

Walker
Skrtel
Ogbonna
Enrique

Gerrard
Henriksen
Gaitan
Maxi

Suarez
Guidetti

Is anyone else finding this game really hard?

This is the first football game I've played before and I've managed a whopping 31 seasons H2H and I'm still in division 8!!

Any tips or help would be appreciated! If you fancy a game (Xbox) pm me and go easy!

Andy Milton Keynes said:

This is the first football game I've played before and I've managed a whopping 31 seasons H2H and I'm still in division 8!!

Any tips or help would be appreciated! If you fancy a game (Xbox) pm me and go easy!

Hahaha you're shit mate ;)

I got to div 1, didnt get relegated at all and went straight there! Then school, my girlfriend, parties, mates, work, all them distracted me from playing. Went back on it after a good 3 weeks of no Fifa, got relegated to div 3 hahahaha. But ive got my rhythm back, and got promoted to div 2 yesterday.

Andy Milton Keynes said:

Blimey, that has made me feel so much better! I'm in Div 4 after about 33/34 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.