People With Only A Handful Of Posts Asking For Tickets

Hi everyone,

Due to work over the past season and a half getting to games is not always that easy not only because of work but by the time I find out I am off work its normally 2 or 3 days before a game even the day before and games are quite often sold out these days.

The forum as been a great way for me to get tickets and I have always up to managed to get one and also as opened up the opportunity for me to get to some away games which is great.

I have only a handful of posts so I can assure you there is genuine people out here who use the forum in the right way and are very grateful. I now have a number of contacts now who text me regularly if they have spares directly to see if I am interested directly, I have also now got links into one of the supporters clubs where there is a possibility of a seat on a coach from time to time.

So don't be put off by only a few posts is my point but I strongly agree if members are abusing it they should be named for all to see.

The Ticket and Travel exchange is going to become more valuable over the next couple of seasons for many fans like myself as demand gets greater.

Thank you to everyone who makes there tickets available on the Forum I for one really really appreciate it.

Cheers
Andy (Gentlegiant)

Interesting topic to bring up, OP!

Some could well be touts, who knows? Of course, some of the posters will be genuine City fans who would like to see the game, or City fans who want tickets for someone else!

That thread yesterday though, about spare derby tickets - got to treat those posters VERY carefully, because they could even be Rags looking for a seat in our end...selling is truly at the seller's discretion!

McfcTom1 said:
I suppose a bit of a hint could be their previous posts

Definitely mate.

Personally, if for some reason I couldn't make a game and no-one I know in person wanted it, I would definitely offer my seasonticket out on here, as it seems like a pretty trustworthy place. There is very little chance I'd hand it to someone with 1 post and a joindate of the same day though, unless they gave me very reliable contact details.

Talking of touting

We have 4 season tickets in the south stand, sometimes due to work one of us wont go, so if non of our mates say they want a tickets, then i'll post on here to sell it. It goes for price we paid for season ticket divided by the number of games in a season.

Seems that this is the logic most people use on here, i wouldnt want to make money on it anyway, just not lose money and if it gets someone in to the match, everyones a winner.

Noticed a few though, who are obv season ticket holders, selling their tickets to the game at match ticket price, is that touting or just working the rules?

We need a season ticket exchange site that a few clubs use to have before.

I would have got one this year but knew I would be changing shifts around this time and was hit and miss which days I would be off.

With season tickets in high demand I cant see it coming in now, Just have to get one then flog it on here for ones a miss. As a don't want to be stuck not able to get tickets for next year.

S.H.R.E.K said:

I would have got one this year but knew I would be changing shifts around this time and was hit and miss which days I would be off.

With season tickets in high demand I cant see it coming in now, Just have to get one then flog it on here for ones a miss. As a don't want to be stuck not able to get tickets for next year.

the club are aware that a seat exchange system is reqd.

de niro said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

the club are aware that a seat exchange system is reqd.

So they should be by now that's all I've asked for on every questionnaire sent out / filled in.

I fall into this category. In fact this is my first post. I live in Oz and am back for a flying visit. I'm looking for two tickets together for me and a mate. I am not looking to tout! I am however looking to post a new topic requesting said tickets and for the life of me I can't see the new topic button. Where is it?

WaveyDavey said:
I fall into this category. In fact this is my first post. I live in Oz and am back for a flying visit. I'm looking for two tickets together for me and a mate. I am not looking to tout! I am however looking to post a new topic requesting said tickets and for the life of me I can't see the new topic button. Where is it?

You need to have made 100 posts before you can start new topics mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.