Awful Companies You've dealt with.

Lucky13 said:
Talk Talk when they did a free Broadband offer

I ordered the broadband and phone from them and after 4 months the broadband still wasn't connected even though I offered to pay for the broadband (they advertised it as free) using the excuse that the Rochdale exchange wasn't bundled for LLU.

After hours on the phone on numerous occasions and the customer service department lied constantly I emailed their CEO and got a full refund...applied to the post office and was online after 5 days.

Orange by a country mile. I paid my bill, but they barred my phone from making calls anyway. You can't speak to anyone through their 150 customer service number to unblock your phone because it transfers to a different number. I think you can see the problem here...

When I finally got through (after 15minutes waiting for someone to answer, and being put on hold for 5minutes) after borrowing someone elses phone the girl sorted it all out and then said "I'm going to send you a link for the Orange app so you know when to pay your bill in future" Cheeky cow!

Lucky13 said:
Talk Talk when they did a free Broadband offer ,new customers received their modem ,existing customers didn't and Nat West and RBS equally useless.
i was a new customer and got said free modem.what pissed me off was on my first bill i was charged £4-40 for not having setting up a direct even tho i had been paying in advance with my debit card on their own website.i called to ask to how they could charge an admin fee and had a lovely little argument with the nice asian chap who wouldnt budge.i asked nicely for my mac number and was given a £5 debit within a minute.60p profit.BT on the other hand complete opposite when i had them.i told the lady i wanted to cancel because of unexpected charges and after a while i was put through to the department in scouseland.all i got from her were threats of cancellation charges.real nasty cow she was

02 only been with them a week and already they're useless at getting information from

BWTAC said:
BezzMCFC said:
I'm suprised the company i work for is not on here...

Man on Man chatline gives an excellent service, you should be proud.

I do try to please :(

regardin talk talk, i called them a year or so ago to have interleaving turned off, i had some asian guy who was clearly reading something on his screen, all you need to do is ask for "THE ENGLISH SUPERVISOR"

Sky.

Moved house, told them, switch-over 'No problem, it'll take a few days'.

Four months later. Telly fine, phone okay, no internet. Dozens of phone calls, letters etc. Direct debits going out smooth.

Eventually, some management ****: 'We can install your broadband this week. Estimated speed 0.5 meg'. Me: 'Fuck that, you're sacked. And fuck you for making me deal with those bastards at Virgin again'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.