Mario takes Drake for a curry.

Stillsy said:
shadygiz said:
Stillsy said:
Drake is the biggest rapper out there right now.

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.

drake the biggest rapper out there?

hahah, take your head for a wobble fella

the guys shite....who ever heard of a rapper using auto tune

in fact, wtf would auto tune be needed for when your're rapping ;/

Stats dont lie, your opinion doesnt make someone amazing, he sells the most records and i cant remember how long it took his tour to sell out but it wasnt very long. He is massive.
Most popular doesn't mean amazing

black mamba said:
My daughter and her mates went to the Drake concert , she reckons it was 'tops' ...... although i have to admit i don't know any of his songs , or even much about him .... to me most of these rappers all sound the same , and look alike , and personally i wouldn't cross the road to watch any of them !

His songs probably wouldn't even have got into the top 100 years ago , but i suppose times change and the kids are easily pleased now !

As for Balotelli .... i suppose he's entitled to a life outside of football , but aside from his two goals on Saturday , i saw very little else from him , and Mancini apparently didn't either ....... the jury is still out on this guy for me , and they probably always will be!

bring back peters and lee i say, and the brotherhood of man-proper fucking bands!!, not like todays shite!

Yo yo check

Dis goes out to da artist called drake
Posing with the camel was a real big mistake
Now out for a balti with mad mario
If he really liked you it'd av been san carlo
So get the fuck out you media whore
Before i get nige to show you the door.

Canadian rag, that's just about right
I bet after the six one you were no where in sight
To see you in blue does not make me happy
I'll tell what would though, to kill you and dappy
My lyrics are so good the young'uns say bad
For your own safety stay away from the etihad!

Inspired by the lyrical genius that is 1970.

Stillsy said:
shadygiz said:
Stillsy said:
Drake is the biggest rapper out there right now.

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.

drake the biggest rapper out there?

hahah, take your head for a wobble fella

the guys shite....who ever heard of a rapper using auto tune

in fact, wtf would auto tune be needed for when your're rapping ;/

Stats dont lie, your opinion doesnt make someone amazing, he sells the most records and i cant remember how long it took his tour to sell out but it wasnt very long. He is massive.

You and your blind affection for shite like Drake sums up society quite perfectly. The music, the image, the speech, everything.

glen quagmire said:
Yo yo check

Dis goes out to da artist called drake
Posing with the camel was a real big mistake
Now out for a balti with mad mario
If he really liked you it'd av been san carlo
So get the fuck out you media whore
Before i get nige to show you the door.

Canadian rag, that's just about right
I bet after the six one you were no where in sight
To see you in blue does not make me happy
I'll tell what would though, to kill you and dappy
My lyrics are so good the young'uns say bad
For your own safety stay away from the etihad!

Inspired by the lyrical genius that is 1970.
Class post....plus anyone who wants to kill dappy.......another celebrity fan useless fame grabbin **** is all we need..

birchy1968 said:
black mamba said:
My daughter and her mates went to the Drake concert , she reckons it was 'tops' ...... although i have to admit i don't know any of his songs , or even much about him .... to me most of these rappers all sound the same , and look alike , and personally i wouldn't cross the road to watch any of them !

His songs probably wouldn't even have got into the top 100 years ago , but i suppose times change and the kids are easily pleased now !

As for Balotelli .... i suppose he's entitled to a life outside of football , but aside from his two goals on Saturday , i saw very little else from him , and Mancini apparently didn't either ....... the jury is still out on this guy for me , and they probably always will be!

bring back peters and lee i say, and the brotherhood of man-proper fucking bands!!, not like todays shite!

hehe ...

i was about to agree with you on the Brotherhood of Man until i suddenly realised that one of their songs was called ...

"United we stand"!

how can people say they dont know who he is, dont you have radios/mtv

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k&ob=av2e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k&ob=av2e</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7GW8TYCEG4&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7GW8TYC ... re=related</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.