meeting someone off the net

What the fuck if a "bfrd" are we getting that lazy now? Is it bf for boy friend or best female friend?

*punches ur stomach for confusing me*

On fb I have days when I just put a topic "Who wants to meet up" and whoever is online and replies I will link.

The internet is Gods gift to mankind.

didactic said:
What the fuck if a "bfrd" are we getting that lazy now? Is it bf for boy friend or best female friend?

On fb I have days when I just put a topic "Who wants to meet up" and whoever is online and replies I will link.

I'm guessing it was 'bird' with a typo.

inchy14 said:
didactic said:

I'm guessing it was 'bird' with a typo.

I'm guessing it was short for "boyfriend".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yBevUtwxjE&feature=related[/youtube]

Sometimes the person online is not being honest with you. :)

didactic said:

What the fuck is "fb" are we getting that lazy now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.