"Where Did It Go Wrong?" - new blog article

manimanc said:
call me stupid or absolutely crackers but i honestly think we`re still going to win the league,don`t ask me why but i just have this overwhelming feeling that them lot are going to fuck it up and we`re going to nick it,all this talk in the papers of the 20th title this and fred done paying out on utd that and the 70 odd thousand inbreds singing we`re going to win the league and to cap it off i got texts from rags giving it the big i am(after being in hibernation for 30 games!!)

it`s the same feeling i`ve had before the semi,the spurs game last year,the 1-6 and the cup final and it just won`t leave me,i 200% believe that we`re going to still be in it come the last day of the season and goal difference will get us that trophy,and no i havn`t been drinking and havn`t been on the class A`s,all this just stems from the fact of similar feelings mentioned above and this weird,giddy feeling of us doing it the hard way..

i`ve had this feeling nearly all season,even when we was 5 points in front the feeling of us winning it on GD just wouldn`t subside and i`ve kept quiet up until now as i think this is the perfect opportunity to air my views and let nature take it`s course..

you heard it here first!!!

p.s great blog by the way and gazza will be chelsea manager very soon..:)

From your lips to gods ear my fellow blue,from your lips to gods ear.......

Ps good read,some sound points,others I am not so sure about,but overall good stuff.

Really good article, I agree with most points, Iam as disappointed like most blues with what seems like capitulation on our part but all in all trying to be objective, is it the big disaster most seem to think?

I hope lessons are learnt for next year and we finish on a high this season,
and use this season's experiences to win it next year.

bring in messi,shrek? etc etc, platini is gona love us spending that amount.
some good points, but no way in hell would i want shrek nr etihad, or jose for that matter, RM is entitled to another season, dont forget he brought us a trophy. its same old city, 2yrs max then dump manager, that certainly works doesnt it. look at last 30yrs, hire a manager, fire a manager, how many trophies did that get us eh

A very good article and it hits the nail on the head in that the key problem in all of this was the Tevez situation.

In my opinion that night in Munich cost us everything this year. I think it could have been handled better by everyone.

Thought it was well written with a lot of valid points. Strongly agree re the CEO has to be a football man. Whilst modern football is more of a business than ever, its still not a business in the normal sense. The media, the FA, and a whole host of other arcane issues would present a perhaps insurmountable learning curve to an outsider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.