Bad dates

XxRachXx said:
Never really been on a date as hate posh restraunts they make me feel uncomfortable , i tend to make them go somewhere casual as somebody on here knows all to well :p 'awkward'

Never feel uncomfortable in a posh restaurant, you are the customer. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my ability to pronounce some dish "correctly" or if I use the right cutlery or not. I say my p's and q's, am not rude or dismissive, and if they can't afford you the same curteousy thinking they are made from a different pot then fuck 'em the pretentious twats.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The thing to bear in mind with regards to blind dates is that all women think their mates look like Claudia Schiffer (showing my age there).

I have lost count of the number of girlfriends who have described their friends to me and the reality bears absolutely no resemblance to the picture they have painted. "She's really pretty, maybe not your type though" is code for "She is that fucking ugly that I reckon you'd struggle to get wood for more than three seconds".

Beware of this rule when being placed in the zone of danger by women trying to match-make their desperate and lonely friends.

Women are basically catty of other women...tell me I'm wrong bluebird ;) Maybe they want to be the best looking the group!

didactic said:
Lucky Toma said:
Just been on my first ever blind date. I wasn't keen with the idea from the off but the mutual friends of the two of us were so sure we'd click they pestered us both individually for a while.

They came with us thankfully as it was a fucking nightmare.

Went for a meal and as she got out of the car - looking like an aged Kermit the Frog in a green fucking tracksuit! - her first words were 'Fucking hell, my mouth's as dry as a rat's arse'. Nice.

I had literally no interest in her but here's the thing - she blanked me from the very beginning. I mean literally blanked me. If I talked to her she'd ignore me and talk to the other group we were with. Never before encountered such avoidable rudeness.

So what's the worst date you've ever been on?

Thats because most women want to be chased and there is always some stupid bastard that will do it. This has led to a state of affairs where the market value of vagina has soured higher than oil prices. Strange as the market is saturated with vagina so the prices should be bottoming out to a level where even the weakest of men can invest in a few shares. But NOOOOO! Due to the weak and clownish among us who invest over the odds even for tainted vagina the price continues to rise. This has allowed even the most hideous of women to walk around knowing that some clown will swoop in with a cape and save them even if they have another mans semen still fresh running down their legs. I would have kindly excused myself thanked her for a lovely evening and left.

For the above mentioned reasons I do not date its uncomfortable and awkward and as you must have gauged by now I do not like to force myself to follow so called "social norms" that were dictated by others. If you like me cool lets hang out casually no rules or regulations this makes it so much simplier and comfortable. If we end up eating something it is not a forced social interaction of getting dressed, booking a restaurant and having to be someone I am not. It is because we are both hungry and decided to pick up something or go to one of ours and cook something. Humans connect quicker when there is no pressure and no expectation just people having fun.

I salute your patience with that cow you sound like a gentleman and deserve much better. Remember this it is a buyers market we do not have ovaries that wither and die nor a body clock that screams "settle down". Does not matter what you look like or how old you are as long as you are comfortable, well groomed and confident the market is yours to manipulate. Ignore the screams of the castrated clowns who have invested in the wrong ones just to not be alone. Take your time and enjoy it until you find what YOU want. Men have it the best its just they have been conditioned to forget that. GOOD LUCK.

I don't have the patience to run through everything that is wrong with that....

metalblue said:
XxRachXx said:
Never really been on a date as hate posh restraunts they make me feel uncomfortable , i tend to make them go somewhere casual as somebody on here knows all to well :p 'awkward'

Never feel uncomfortable in a posh restaurant, you are the customer. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my ability to pronounce some dish "correctly" or if I use the right cutlery or not. I say my p's and q's, am not rude or dismissive, and if they can't afford you the same curteousy thinking they are made from a different pot then fuck 'em the pretentious twats.

-- Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am --

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The thing to bear in mind with regards to blind dates is that all women think their mates look like Claudia Schiffer (showing my age there).

I have lost count of the number of girlfriends who have described their friends to me and the reality bears absolutely no resemblance to the picture they have painted. "She's really pretty, maybe not your type though" is code for "She is that fucking ugly that I reckon you'd struggle to get wood for more than three seconds".

Beware of this rule when being placed in the zone of danger by women trying to match-make their desperate and lonely friends.

Women are basically catty of other women...tell me I'm wrong bluebird ;) Maybe they want to be the best looking the group!

I walked out of a posh restaurant before and refused to pay the bill because the waiter was an ass.
Its like the shop assistants in posh shops, "excuse me mate why are you looking down your nose at me, you cant afford the stuff in here either"

I did a runner from a blind date once. Went to 'have a smoke outside' and kept walking.
As GDM rightly said, the mate's girlfriends who set it up insisted how good looking she was. A complete lie, she looked like that swinger woman from Benidorm.
She was also a boring cow who kept going on about how badly her ex treated her. I empathised with the brother.

Sorry to hear about your shite Saturday night LT! The one bad date I had was when a bird that I'd given my number to on a drunken Saturday night, turned up for a midweek "2nd" date driving a 2CV with clowns and balloons painted on it. The look on the peoples faces in our cul-de-sac was priceless. Her make-up resembled the body work, there wasn't a 3rd date.

XxRachXx said:
Why don't you like "posh" restuarants just being nosey, you can be a bigger arse there used to it.

andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:
Why don't you like "posh" restuarants just being nosey, you can be a bigger arse there used to it.

I just feel out of place id much rather go for a all you can eat rather than sit in a restraunt with everybody judging you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.