Fred Done..is history repeating itself?

Well he does it so that people are more likely to take the bet with him next season. Even though he is a smug ****, to be fair, he was even paying out on bets that had been placed on the scum the day before.

robburrow7 said:
why the hell would a bookie pay out early when it's not decided and set in stone?

Have i missed something and just being stupid here?

You're not the stupid one bud...but the millionaire businessman certainly is.

samharris said:
robburrow7 said:
why the hell would a bookie pay out early when it's not decided and set in stone?

Well he's potentially just jinxed his team, again.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
robburrow7 said:

Fred is a huge rag and is renowned for it..it's a publicity stunt that will hopefully backfire spectacularly..personally I've never spent a penny with the rag twat

Even if we do go on to win the league this will prove to be good for BetFred I think, free advertising in the sports pages of every newspaper in the country will easily outweigh the minor inconvenience of losing £500k (I imagine).

As for never betting with the scum ****, I've never given him any money but I did put a £10 free bet earlier this season on both teams to score in five matches, came in at 14/1 thanks to this beauty http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17109360. Withdrew my £140 straight away and never looked back. Take it take it take it

Betfred is a wanker,
He started paying out,
And when City win the title,
Hes left with fucking nout.

Only to be sung if the league is in the bag :)

samharris said:
robburrow7 said:

The publicity he gets through doing this, would cost him a hell of a lot more than the half million it will cost him (1/2 million to him is buttons anyway).

The 1st time he did it yrs ago, bookies couldn't advertise like they can now. The publicity pretty much put him on the map..... He is a massive bellend tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.