QPR tickets (in here please.)

unlikely anyone will read this but worth a shout anyway - 1 or 2 tickets needed :)

QPR Longshot

Anybody not going to the QPR game have a couple of spares or whatever, dont get to go to many matches now i have moved and cant wait to show the missus how city celebrate after a title. She endured being dragged round streets of manchester on the cup parade. Thanks a million in advance!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Need one adult ticket for my nephew. Anywhere will do.

He used to have an S/T but now lives abroad so my brother gave it up not realising what was to come. My lad's going to the States to study this autumn and I'm keeping his ticket.
So you keep your lads ticket going even though hes not using it, and you get the loyalty points on his card which you will sell on no doubt every week, picking out the good away games to use the points for, whilst other blues dont have enough points and cant catch up, nice one

Go on then if someone has one spare i will begrudgingly part with my hard earned to see us win the league(heres fukin hopin) pm etc if you can cheers

gaz76 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Need one adult ticket for my nephew. Anywhere will do.

He used to have an S/T but now lives abroad so my brother gave it up not realising what was to come. My lad's going to the States to study this autumn and I'm keeping his ticket.
So you keep your lads ticket going even though hes not using it, and you get the loyalty points on his card which you will sell on no doubt every week, picking out the good away games to use the points for, whilst other blues dont have enough points and cant catch up, nice one

if he's shelled out when we were shit he deserves his reward now.

well done pb.

Desperate for either a junior or adult ticket for both QPR and United.
Please PM me for contact details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.