City Car Number Plates

I've got a Manx one, which I got in early 1990.

Unfortunately MAN 51C was used at the time...so I got MAN 5151 instead.

I have got C17 YAW. Had to change from the illegal spacing because I was bubbled on Crimestoppers twice. 2 £60 fixed penalty notices and a threat from GMP to instruct DVLA to remove the registration from circulation

Jono76 said:
I've got K10 CTY and the wife's got K9 CTY!!

Cousin has K8 CTY. I Have D8 CTY (our initials being KB and DB)

Did have C7TY M, but got pulled so many times I was at risk of DVLA taking it off me. (They can do that, by the way)

I bought C17 YRJ but have yet to put it on the caras a matter of interest, how much space do you think I can get away with between 7, Y and the R?

being from woodhouse park M22

I own M22 BLU

was going to put an e on my car just near number plate but decided I didn't need to it kind of works anyway

The Pink Panther said:
I bought C17 YRJ but have yet to put it on the caras a matter of interest, how much space do you think I can get away with between 7, Y and the R?

Although not legal I have had mine laid out like this for years:

M4N C V

I was even pulled for speeding about 5 years ago and the copper just wrote it down how it should be. That said, flashing the Army ID Card tends to be a bit of a benefit in how they deal with it too....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.