QPR tickets (in here please.)

My wife and I are flying over from the States and looking for 2 tickets, can anyone spare 2?

de niro said:
gaz76 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Need one adult ticket for my nephew. Anywhere will do.

He used to have an S/T but now lives abroad so my brother gave it up not realising what was to come. My lad's going to the States to study this autumn and I'm keeping his ticket.
So you keep your lads ticket going even though hes not using it, and you get the loyalty points on his card which you will sell on no doubt every week, picking out the good away games to use the points for, whilst other blues dont have enough points and cant catch up, nice one

if he's shelled out when we were shit he deserves his reward now.

well done pb.

come off it bill, its blatantly cheatin the system,

Hi all,

Have been to most home games this season, and as many away games as I could.

I would hate to miss the last one, as I only had an access card this season and I know I haven't got many posts (or points), but if anyone could find me a spare I would be eternally grateful.

Also still looking for an adult and child ticket for the Newcastle game (or just an adult) don't mind last minute.

Thanks for looking.

gaz76 said:
de niro said:
gaz76 said:
So you keep your lads ticket going even though hes not using it, and you get the loyalty points on his card which you will sell on no doubt every week, picking out the good away games to use the points for, whilst other blues dont have enough points and cant catch up, nice one

if he's shelled out when we were shit he deserves his reward now.

well done pb.

come off it bill, its blatantly cheatin the system,

sorry gaz couldn't resist, i know your thoughts on this :)

300px-Deepsea.JPG

think ive got as much chance of getting a ticket for this game as i do getting my Carlton Cole from Pixie Lott!

Still after 2 adult tickets. p.m please if you can help the missus and i out for the qpr game.much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.