QPR tickets (in here please.)

Two juniors needed by my nephews who have managed most games this season, but were on hol and missed getting them (air head teens, lol)

PM if any, ta....

two tickets needed, forgot to buy them!
Any seats will do, preferable south stand or near south stand
Cheers,
Lawrence

Like every other man and his dog... need one ticket for the game

Either an 18-21 or an Adult..

Thanks,

I (like everyone else on here) do not have a ticket for the qpr game!

However, our prayers have been answered (to some degree) as there are still executive hospitality packages available at 165 a head, which includes drinks, meal and entertainment!

I am extremely interested in this but i dont know anyone personally, who is prepared to pay the cash to go with me! If you are interested in doing this please let me know! It would great if we could get a table of 3+ people as i dont want to eat a meal on my tod before the game!

So if you want to end the season in style, please send me a pm and i can arrange to book a table if i get enough interest!

Cheers,
Craig

csnewton said:
I (like everyone else on here) do not have a ticket for the qpr game!

However, our prayers have been answered (to some degree) as there are still executive hospitality packages available at 165 a head, which includes drinks, meal and entertainment!

I am extremely interested in this but i dont know anyone personally, who is prepared to pay the cash to go with me! If you are interested in doing this please let me know! It would great if we could get a table of 3+ people as i dont want to eat a meal on my tod before the game!

So if you want to end the season in style, please send me a pm and i can arrange to book a table if i get enough interest!

Cheers,
Craig

where have you seen this mate? cant see anything online

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.