Will United get away with the dirty tricks?

These are Rooney's career playing stats. The FC column is Fouls Committed - note he is fouling pretty much the same as previous seasons (still with 3 games to play), yet this year he has no yellows whereas previous he's averaging around 6 a season. It cannot be passed off as a statistical blip IMO.

vECGa.png

From here http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/epl/players.asp?player=16340

Didn't think it was possible to be shocked any more with the shit they get away with. That's unbelievable.

The Future's Blue said:
We have to get on their players backs from the off and when they try to pull any stunts we need to be giving it them, and the referee, for all we're worth.

Ensure the ref knows we won't stand for it and then we can at least have a chance of a fair game.

This^^^^^^For those fortunate to have a ticket I expect every one of you to be leaving the ETIAD with No Voice! Those that havent lost it should be ashamed!

MadchesterCity said:
MSP said:
United have only had 17 yellows this season, this is ridiculous

Are you sure about this?

If this is a case than it's scandalous, no was any team would be so disciplined to have 1/2 bookings per game

Indeed I am

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Discipline_2011-12.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_ ... 11-12.html</a>

They have also had one red in the demolition derby

hm, we have one more only, somehow strange stats

Man Utd dressing room b4 KO on Monday. "Right lads we should've had this title wrapped up but we've been sloppy. We can't let these blue cunts snatch it now because they'll never let us live it down. They stung us on the Munich anniversary & stuffed us 6-1. I don't care what you do punch, elbow, push, pull, kick or dive get the fuck out there & get it done". At this point Ferguson steps in "Cheers ref I'll take it from here

MadchesterCity said:
The majority on here know that Fergie trains the United players to dive, cheat and steal any advantage!

It is no surprise that United lead the table for most penalties (11) approx one every 3 games, this is much higher than in recent years!

Players like Young, Rooney, Nani and Wellbeck are amongst the biggest cheats in the league when it comes to making the ref think they have been taken down by kicking the defender and upending themselves.

Then we have the thugs that kick out at every opportunity, we say it's OK Scholes can't tackle - bullshit!

Keep an eye out for late tackles on Silva and Aguero from the usual suspects

United have only had 17 yellows this season, this is ridiculous, also Rooney has yet to be booked all season!! Unbelievable Jeff

Let's hope we get a strong referee or we will be cheated out of this!

Andre Marriner will have to be strong to avoid being conned by these serial cheats, remember the world is watching!

The boys in Blue never give in!
let's hope the boys in black are up to this

errrrrrrr yes what you call dirty tricks is pretty much normal for them - they have been getting away with shit as long as i can remember what is suddenly going to change

Whats the betting Young plays and wins a non existent penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.