Where should we live in the North?

Cheers lads. I have relayed all to Mrs DT who was surprised that you had given very brief descriptions of the areas instead of a complete Relocation Relocation Relocation breakdown of the towns including ofsted reports and crime rate stats. I have directed her to Mumsnet to see what they have to say.

The climate is a bit of a worry as we are used to the tropical weather of south east London. However, I am sure we will be okay as we have been on a lot of british sea side holiday

s
DiscoSteve said:
remember this guy is coming from London so he will have "loads-a-money" to spend having flogged his two-up-two-down terrace with no drive or parking space for half a million quid or more

Ha Ha Steve - We do live in a hugely overpriced two up two down but it is not 1/2 a mil and the bank manager owns most of it.

DT King of all Geordies said:
Cheers lads. I have relayed all to Mrs DT who was surprised that you had given very brief descriptions of the areas instead of a complete Relocation Relocation Relocation breakdown of the towns including ofsted reports and crime rate stats. I have directed her to Mumsnet to see what they have to say.

Yeh my sister went on Mumsnet when she moved back to Manchester after some time in London, think it was useful.

Trafford is great but since the BBC moved up north prices have rocketed. Some staff have been given £150,000 re location packages, plus there wages its hard to compete in the market. Good luck. Obviously close to the swamp too !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.