Rooney calling the ref "a f**king T**t

One of the United fans at work said that Rooney hasn't been booked all season.... not even a yellow! How is this possible?

SambaBoys said:
One of the United fans at work said that Rooney hasn't been booked all season.... not even a yellow! How is this possible?

Ethics.jpg

Ya Ya gets booked for dissent last night, yet Rooney, who verbally abuses Referees in every game he plays has not been yellow carded all season.
An astonishing statistic.

Muzza said:
SambaBoys said:

Because he's a Gypo ****.

Rooney looks like the type who hangs around caravans in the company of Rottweilers.

bluebrother55 said:
Muzza said:
SambaBoys said:

Because he's a Gypo ****.

Rooney looks like the type who hangs around caravans in the company of Rottweilers.

you've obviously seen Coleen :-)

Markie07 said:
paulchapo said:
I thought Rooney WAS the ref as he did fuck all else!

That shower have had some obnoxious shithouses in their side over the years but i have to say i probably hate that inbred twat the most!

How wasn't he booked for dissent?? I have no idea why he was moaning anyway that twat Marriner gave them almost everything.

Just got back and watched the highlights on MOTD they misses Thaskin,Liam Gallagher,the fantastic atmosphere,especially at the end,they might as well not have bothered!

No its 29 minutes into motd.

Bastard my bloody useless box recording it finished before the end,that's why i must have missed it!!

he's a disgrace to football

the way the rag medja big him up all the time makes me vomit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.