What are all of us who don't tickets going to do

firkinbarsteward said:
Does anyone know if there will be screens in City square?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255771" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255771</a>

Whats the capacity of Mary ds, it seems like there are going to be more in there than the ground

I haven't got a ticket either , but i sure as hell ain't missing out ...... just gotta do something on that day!

I've a seasoncard so I'm ok but just a thought but for those without tickets and going to the ground and not getting in at the end, if we do win, could the team go onto the mezzanine with the glass front and show the trophy off to the fans gathered outside? Or will that cause too much chaos outside the main entrance?

coming over from france with out ticket, waited fifty years for this
will be outside ground with me son

Going to the match but am recording the game to watch again, however sky reckons that the city game and united game are both on sky sports 1 at 2pm, how does that work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.