Harrogate Blues - New supporters club?

harrogateblue

Apologies to Mods if this is not the correct forum.
Anybody interested in forming a Supporters Club in the Harrogate/Ripon/York/Wetherby area can they drop me a pm.
Hoping to start collating names/details as soon as. Just gauging the numbers at the moment and advert will be in the local paper next week, too late for this week's edition.
Thanks in advance.

PM sent<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 8:09 am --<br /><br />PM sent

Advert is in the Harrogate and Knaresborough editions of the Advertiser for the next 2 weeks.
Out on Friday.
Fecking hell, that wasn't cheap. Mrs is gonny go ape when she sees what it cost!!!!

Haven't got enough money for Betty's Dave. Have you ever seen the queues outside that gaffe. Unbelieveable.
To those people who have PM'd me, I will get back to you, have to nip out for a few hours, I will answer this evening.

Thanks.

The landlady of the Harrogate slug and lettuce is a blue.

I will speak to her for you if you want mate.

Used to have one in Huddersfield that since folded, but if you do pick up's along the way I might be interested!

We have a branch known as the West Yorks which has over 90 members from Thirsk, Wetherby, York, leeds, Bradford, Halifax etc. We have been in existance for 23 years and meet at Morley Cricket Club in Leeds, 1st Tuesday Sept - May. Feel free to come along

Arthur Connell (Husband of our founder). Was curate of Christ Church, Harrogate. In 1865 = part of the ancient parish of St John's, Knaresborough (st john the baptist)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.