Hows everybody coping?

Chris Mac said:
Had a couple of small vodkas last night, just to calm the nerves you see. Slept like a baby, the bacon will be under the grill shortly then I'll be off for a shower and shave, best shirt ironed, then off to catch the train into town for a couple of pre match tipples. After the game I intend to get so drunk I may well be in danger of soiling myself !

I will be starting drinking soon disaranno and coke at the ready !!! hate nerves

Well unlike the derby I slept like a fucking log last night. Had a good lay in this morning too by my standards. Feeling pretty calm now but I know come 2:30 ill be pissing out my arse and can't wait to get it over with.

XxRachXx said:
Chris Mac said:
Had a couple of small vodkas last night, just to calm the nerves you see. Slept like a baby, the bacon will be under the grill shortly then I'll be off for a shower and shave, best shirt ironed, then off to catch the train into town for a couple of pre match tipples. After the game I intend to get so drunk I may well be in danger of soiling myself !

I will be starting drinking soon disaranno and coke at the ready !!! hate nerves

That's a smooth drink that one, it smells as nice as it tastes :-)

flb said:
XxRachXx said:
Chris Mac said:

It's beautiful :p only drink i enjoy really only problem tastes like your drinking dr pepper so don't realise quite how much you have drunk :D

Its a head and heart issue with me.

The head says we'll win by a country mile but the heart has too many rollercoaster experiences for it not to be a 1-0 win deep into injury time.

One thing for certain.

It's the biggest day since 1968.<br /><br />-- Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 am --<br /><br />
XxRachXx said:
flb said:
XxRachXx said:

It's beautiful :p only drink i enjoy really only problem tastes like your drinking dr pepper so don't realise quite how much you have drunk :D

Eeugh.

I feel sick.

just had big bowl of porridge and a can of lager 10 mins ago whoops just gone straight thru me. me nervous not me.

XxRachXx said:
flb said:
XxRachXx said:

Get a room.

Oops, there's 3 of you.

Still, get a room . . . .

;-)

XxRachXx said:
flb said:
XxRachXx said:

There's one called a Gatsby which is southern comfort, lime and lemonade.

Tastes like Seven up.

Lethal.

Chris in London said:
XxRachXx said:
flb said:

There's one called a Gatsby which is southern comfort, lime and lemonade.

Tastes like Seven up.

Lethal.

Can't drink southern comfort tastes vile :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.