QPR tickets (in here please.)

It may seem a bit weird me posting in this thread, two days after the match but:

I went to the ground on Sunday regardless of not having a ticket, standing between Colin Bell and family stand, holding up a sign that read "Desperate- Need A Ticket Please!!"

I'm sure some of you will have seen me.

Anyway, I was offered 500 quid- which I didn't have- and at about quarter past two a man came up to me and put a ticket in my hand.

I couldn't believe it, he said I could have it free as well.

I had my doubts but the ticket was real and I got to watch the match!!

However, for those who left after the second goal went in, you are a disgrace to our football club. I know that there would have been others who couldn't go, who would have done anything to be there, and yet there are people who take for granted so much how Sunday meant to everyone. Those idiots deserved to miss the final minutes.

I would like to end positively, by saying that it was the best and proudest day of my life and that there are some good, honest people out there.

CTID

i know its a long shot but on sunday whilst celebrating i forgot to buy a programme and ive contacted city but they said the programmes have sold out which was obviously going to happen, so just wondering if anyone has a spare they would like to sell ( longshot i know) ?

thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.