where will you be watching it if not going on sunday.

My old man will be listening to GMR in his garage! He cant bear to watch the games at the moment even though he has sky, he says he prefers it! His garage is decked out with his Cider fridge and crushed ice maker so i cant blame him really. He puts about 8 away every 90minutes though....its bad for his nerves.

Ant said:
exiled-blue said:
Anybody watching the game in Eastbourne, would rather watch with fellow blues than on own

Do you mean Eastbourne, Wellington New Zealand? if so Yeah ..... Im here,family in bed, sat on my couch drinking Chivas Regal...... Bottle of bubbles ready and chillin nicely.....
no point in bed tonight!!

Enjoy the game in Eastbourne mate, I'll be watching at home in central Wellington. This is our time! Began supporting the team in 98 and never thought I'd see the day come where we would be so close, come on boys!!!!

Hi BluemoonWelly... are you a Kiwi or a colonising pom like me?
As you know Eastbourne isnt a haven of late night and sport.. even when the AB did the RWC the tumbleweed made more noise than the fans!
Maybe we could start a SC here in Welly im sure itll be the furthest from ETIHAD ! is there an award for that ?

I'm a kiwi mate. Followed my brother in supporting city and never looked back, although until a few years ago wasn't so easy with little or no coverage of our boys in blue!

Bloody Eastbourne! We played your lot on Saturday and they came back with a goal in the last play to draw 4 all, must have paid off the ref...

Yes need to organise the SC, be good to have some support against all the rag fans around here, there's a few of them in the yellow fever!

Dyou follow the phoenix then?
I only arrived in Welly after 10 years in Tauranga last year but love it here .. keep trying to get my 12 yo to go with me to the Phoenix but hes a rugby fan now!!!!!
Phoenix had a reasonable season after all the ups and downs tho didnt they?
As for Eastbourne paying a ref! no never we all $queaky clean over here!!

No One Understands said:
was going to the Mad hatter, but will be missing the game altogether to go to a funeral

Sorry to hear that. Will raise one to you and yours at the Hatter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.