I hope we don't win the title next season

bluenova said:
I still want success, but it would be nice for future titles to be special too...and that instead of ourselves and United sharing the next decade, how great would it be to be genuinely fighting for the title with Spurs (yes, even Spurs), or Newcastle - teams that have waited longer than us for a championship win?
I totally agree. I sincerely hope we are fighting Spurs and Newcastle instead of the rags.

Dribble said:
bluenova said:
The emotion yesterday was just so amazing, and it got me thinking about what is special in football.

Goals are special because they come at random moments, often when you think one might never be scored. The beauty of yesterday was the build up of emotion - the time we weren't scoring which made the goals so much more.

Yesterday was a moment we'll never forget - but how many of us know United fans who no longer even watch the last match of the season? Or who have missed a cup final, because they've been to enough already?

I suspect the top teams (including us) will dominate for years to come, and we'll be celebrating many more wins, but part of me wishes that a few other clubs could have a chance to end their years of despair too.

I still want success, but it would be nice for future titles to be special too...and that instead of ourselves and United sharing the next decade, how great would it be to be genuinely fighting for the title with Spurs (yes, even Spurs), or Newcastle - teams that have waited longer than us for a championship win?
Speak for yourself mate...... I'll consider this when we surpass title number 19!! This is the reason why I celebrated our win and within 30 minutes it was back to the reality that the Rags I know will only say to us what Liverpool said to them; 'Come back when you've won as many titles as we have'......

Even the Dark Lord himself retorted it'll take us a century to achieve what they have!! I won't allow them to spoil my moment, but last year we forced them to take down THAT banner, this year the 44 years taunts were rammed down their throats, the next thing I expect is you've never won the Champions League and then it'll be a numbers game with them, so I for one won't rest until we've surpassed them in every way and restored the natural order of things in Manchester.

great post.

For us Blues, every other footballing experience will pale into insignificance compared to what we've been through over the last two months, not just yesterday

We now know what is required, fans and players alike.

One or two additions and I can see us running away with it next year.

I'd quite like a relaxing title win next year. How many of us have aged twenty years in the last couple of months.

Re-arrange the following words to create a rehash of a well known footballing phrase and this'll give you some idea of how I feel about your post this fine sunny blue day....

Man Utd
Perch
Off
Knock
Fucking
Their
Permanently

Blue Tooth said:
Re-arrange the following words to create a rehash of a well known footballing phrase and this'll give you some idea of how I feel about your post this fine sunny blue day....

Man Utd
Perch
Off
Knock
Fucking
Their
Permanently
the word 'fucking' could literally go anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.