Your emotions/actions/whereabouts from 1-2 to 3-2

was in the grove nr ground at 2.1 went outside and was nearly crying in me beer(rolled a fat one),got talking to a lad and i was probably doing his head in with my negative attitude(why allways us).said a prayer and asked those who have passed on to let us win it ..dzeko scored 2.2 i then knew we would win.3.2. me and the lad i met danced like lunatics.

I was watching it in my brothers house. Half time 1 nil no bothers, we'll probably score a couple more, went outside for a stroll around, feeling good. On the way back in when my youngest kid comes out to tell me its 1 all. Quit messing I tell him. No Dad I'm serious. The rest of the family recognise the look that appears on my face. Have to watch the 2nd half in a different room on my own, feeling tense. Mackie scores. FFS! Take it out on the furniture. The minutes start slipping by. I can't sit down. I'm pacing back and forward like an animal behind bars. We've definitely blown it. Again. I can see the headlines. I can hear the jibes from the rag hordes. It wasn't supposed to be like this, not anymore. It was going to be easy. Into extra time. Ah Jeesus. No. I'm fucking shaking. So many corners. Coming up short again. Dzeko loses his marker, rises and powers in his header. I let out a roar. COOME OONNN!! But its too little too late. They'll never score another. Nasri lets the ball out for a throw. FFS! De Jong gets the ball back. Aguero comes short, plays it into Ballotelli. Ballotelli on his arse pokes it into space. Kompany makes a run, draws a defender. Aguero has circled around picks it up, sidesteps a tackle and drills it into goal. WHAT?? It can't be. The linesman's gonna flag or something. But no, they're still celebrating. I seriously can't believe it. My mouth is hanging open. QPR tip off and boot the ball upfield. They're not even gonna try. Its over. We're champions! We're what? My family are all around me. They're smiling, hugging me. Someone shoves a drink in my hand. I'm shaking like a leaf. What have I just been through. I'm overjoyed, relieved, wrecked. I've watched it every night since just to confirm and now I wish I had been able to jump and shout but I was absolutely shellshocked. But it feels absolutely brilliant.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SJs4Pw7Vw9E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SJs4Pw7Vw9E</a>

I set in the Colin Bell stand and I remember watching Mackie racing down the wing thinking 'He's going to get on the end of a cross here - this is going to be a disaster.' Score.

The next 25 minutes were a complete nightmare. I felt physically sick and couldn't believe what I was watching. Don't get me wrong the lads were trying their nuts off but it just wasn't happening. Saver after save, header after header, tackle after tackle, QPR defended stoutly. Then Dzeko scores. I cheered as loudly as everyone else and there was a pang of optimism but I was convinced that once we got restarted QPR would pass it back to the keeper who would then smash it into one of the corners to waste time. I couldn't believe it when they actually just hoofed it forward straight from kick off. There was still hope!

Again we went forward but QPR just wouldn't let us score. Once SWP won the throw in I thought game over, here comes the final whistle, but no still more time. This is what it must feel like in Fergie time! We had one last, desperate, chance. It was weird seeing it happen because it was so unbelievable. To go from being so low and numb to unbridled ecstasy in the space of 120 seconds it's just not natural. But that's what happened. Aguero scored what I believe will go down as the most important goal in Premier League history. How can it possibly be beaten?

It was without doubt the best feeling I've ever had. My dad sits a few rows back and he just appeared through a sea of people screaming like a lunatic crying his eyes out. We hugged and cried and sang. The next few seconds were a bit of a blur as we waited those agonising few seconds for the final whistle. And then there it was. WE WERE CHAMPIONS.

At 1-2, I changed the channel to the United-Sunderland game, hoping Sunderland score 2 goals. I switched the channel back to the City game at 90 minutes.

I remember the game quite vividly but the final 5 minutes (added time) I honestly have no recollection of! It doesn't matter how many times I watch it back I cannot remember it. I sit in the East stand 308 with my son. I recall celebrating then slumping in my seat and crying, the final whistle blows and my son has my arm dragging me up screaming we have won we are the champions. I have gone through many emotions over the last 40 years but nothing will ever compare to the sheer emotion of that final 5 minutes. Undoubtably the happiest day of my life and to share it with my son makes it all the more special.

SLP

If you are passionate City and ride every emotion its difficult to describe the feeling of despair, relief and sheer joy in such a short space of time.

Being the pessimist I was thinking that in reality there was still two minutes minimum of actual playing time left after Aguerro scored there was time for QPR to do the unthinkable and have one belated crack on goal.

I have to take my hat off to Leslie who was told quickly after the 2-2 scoreline at Stoke when we were locked at 2-2 to let us have maximum chance of getting into the box and seeing what transpired.

SWP, Nedum and Cisse were as happy for us as they were for their survival despite losing.

Joey did his part for us as well.

Leslie gave the thumbs up to his employers with time still on the clock and that said it all for me.

You can't help thinking that despite the way the game panned out something inside Leslie rightly or wrongly believed he played his part on the day and in the past in shaping this title to stick it up a manager that he respects but dislikes.

He would love nothing more than take 6 points off Manure next season to make it just that bit harder for them to win the title and I hope he does just that.

Despite his inability to get the best out of our side while he was in charge and my ambivalence towards him I salute Leslie as well because he could have made it that much harder for us to win this match had he wanted to despite our complete dominance in all facets of the game for 91 of the 95 minutes.

It was only the second time all season we conceded more than one goal at home and last time we did we didn't win so again I raise a little glass to Leslie and for some macarb illogically reason my thoughts after the game in the maze we were all in went to Leslie albeit for a short minute.

wisem4n said:
Aguero_Element said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SJs4Pw7Vw9E

This is ++1000...

But this one is the best i've ever watch..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JyCzbBACw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JyCzbB ... re=related</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.