As some of you will know.(WARNING-contains flashing images)

Re: As some of you will know...

bi42tj.jpg

From what I remember she was quite keen on her girlfriends raspberry ripples,so I can sort of see the ice cream analogy not being lost on her.
You never know they might even use a cornet for a strap-on.

Lucky Toma said:
Bob no offence kidda but if your ex can't fathom even slightly what it meant to you on Sunday without requiring a food analogy then you're definitely best shot of her.

I've had texts, calls, and messages from people who literally think football is a bunch of over-grown children lumping a round thing about a field saying they wept with joy when they imagined how much Sunday must have meant to me and my brother.

It doesnt need a knowledge or love of football to get it - Sunday was a rare glorious extremity of life.

Sorry Bob but this is bang on. My missus has a dislike for football, always wants City to win for me and our boy, but hates the noise of it on tv etc..

i got back to the pub where she was working on Sunday and she was as ecstatic as i was, she couldn't believe how much joy and excitement it had caused and is now saying she'd like to come to some games with us next season! Gloryhunter

I've read it again and it's sounds even worse than the first time. I'm going for a lie down.

Lucky Toma said:
Bob no offence kidda but if your ex can't fathom even slightly what it meant to you on Sunday without requiring a food analogy then you're definitely best shot of her.

I've had texts, calls, and messages from people who literally think football is a bunch of over-grown children lumping a round thing about a field saying they wept with joy when they imagined how much Sunday must have meant to me and my brother.

It doesnt need a knowledge or love of football to get it - Sunday was a rare glorious extremity of life.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just This! (Love always LT) lol

My missus doesn't watch football and she isn't really that into it...but she facilitates my passion for it and my kids passion for it by getting into the spirit of it (Wearing City shirts buying City related presents etc).

I find that most people who think football passion is childish have hobbies and likes that I think of as pointless but i'd never dream of telling them they're stupid or infantile for pursuing them.

My sister in law hates football but you'll see her fat useless arse watching all the soaps and the xfactor together with big brother with perverse glee.

Excuses for not liking football include.

22 men running around kicking a ball.

They are over paid.

All football players are stupid.

It's only a game.

Why is football on and corrie eastenders is on later that's a crime.

Football shirts are too expensive.

ALL football fans are mindless hooligans.

To all those Sunday afternoon trainwatching hiking gardening xfactor watching Rhiana loving Beyonce felching tossers out there...............FUCK YOU!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.