The most annoying thing your partner does?

ste1969 said:
bobmcfc said:
ste1969 said:
waking up in the morning and looking at her and think fck the woman is still breathing. thank fck i divorced the rag woman 10 years ago. hope she had a shit 10 years since and even worse sunday afternoon:)

ok norman bates...

;-)

she was a twat... i had agreed to buy her out of the house i was moving away and was going to rent it out. reason being my dad had terminal cancer and not long left. then 2 months went by she knew my dad had days. left... the woman rang me and said i want 20k today or i will force you to sell.

no way could i raise it.... so i had to sell. i was to weak and was focused on my dad.

that is why i hate the woman so much......kicking someone when they are down... but she took the piss.

Why do you keep waking up next to her?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
ste1969 said:
bobmcfc said:
ok norman bates...

;-)

i dont she is long gone:)

she was a twat... i had agreed to buy her out of the house i was moving away and was going to rent it out. reason being my dad had terminal cancer and not long left. then 2 months went by she knew my dad had days. left... the woman rang me and said i want 20k today or i will force you to sell.

no way could i raise it.... so i had to sell. i was to weak and was focused on my dad.

that is why i hate the woman so much......kicking someone when they are down... but she took the piss.

Why do you keep waking up next to her?

johnny on the spot said:
- Leaves used face wipes on the bathroom sink, despite the bin being located directly underneath.

- Goes out but sets the digital box to record EVERYTHING so you can't watch ANYTHING.

- Ketchup left on plates overnight.

- Completely oblivious to the concept of 'inside' and 'outside' voice.

- Mithers like fuck for a brew, then doesn't drink it.

- Sleeps in til 2pm on a Sunday, 'We never do anything at weekend'.

I am guilty of the above!

Was in Waterstones today and the wife handed me a book and said "Here's that book I was telling you about", then wanders off. I was left with this book I had no interest in, and I had to locate the shelf to put it back. It happened twice! So annoying.

Next time I'm in the clothes section in Tesco's, I'll pass her an expensive steak and say "Here's that steak I was telling you about" and then I'll sneak off.

Has a memory bank which provides her with immediate access to anything I have done or said that has in any way annoyed her since 1987. The fact that she can do the same thing three times in three days is irrelevant if it happens more than a fortnight ago because she knows I will have forgotten it. But anything I have done is logged, cross referenced and indexed for future reference during arguments.

Loving this thread.

Snap. My missus is so good memorising detail, she can remember stuff I did before I even fucking met her.

Sneezng

I'm not exaggerating, she has the loudest sneeze in human fucking history. Its like sitting next to van load of TNT going off. Astounding.

Football.

Fucking hates it. Only a game. Walks about like fucking Calemero, instant downer, and believe me, this year I didn't need any additional downing with my team of cunts fucking me up.

Finding Me Wee Tasks

I've got a couple of tasks for you.
Its like being on a shit game show that's prizes are fucking awful, but you have to look as if, finding me tasks, is up there with winning a treble rollover Euro millions Lottery. Spoiler: It isn't. Not even fucking close.

Knows when I'm lying.

Fucking sees right through me to the extent I've gave up. I say something, obviously a fucking lie if it starts, Did you do...... Yes I did that earlier. Looks right into my eyes. Did you? Eh No. I would have but unfortunately a blind old man had wandered into the garden and I had to walk him back home. They that cat in the tree couldn't save itself.... cow didn't believe thst either. Where's the trust?

She is brilliant and beautiful though. So, on th8s occasion I will let it go.

My bride likes to eat those yogurt cup things, and she also likes to recycle them. The problem is never the twain shall meet, so she leaves them in the sink when she's done with the intention of washing them out and putting them in the blue bin later. And later NEVER comes. I've threatened to leave them on her side of the bed but I haven't had the stones to do it yet!

She is also unfailing in her ability to see the dark cloud in every silver lining. Which makes us complete opposites in that regard, as I tend to be a more or less unfettered optimist.

Nonetheless, the best complement I ever got was from a kids' school friend couple who are friends with both me and Mrs. Fog, who once said "Everyone in the school knows that the last thing they should ever do is cross either one of you. If you both agree on something, everyone else had better agree too, because they aren't going to win." It's true -- if we are aligned, there's no shifting us (our children have tried the divide-and-conquer tactic for years to get around this, with very limited success).

After nearly 29 years of marriage and what I hope will be a lifetime of globetrotting awaiting us when the kids are off to college and I'm retired, I figure we've done okay to this point.

Agree with the over the top sneezing.

Mithers me for a brew and then only drinks half. Everytime. I'm thinking of making a tea bucket where I pour the old leftovers in and then next time I get hassled, I scoop some out in a cup and stick it in the microwave.

Shags the postman. I thought it was agreed that I'm allowed to roger the milkman but it appears we got our wires crossed somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.