Talk Sport Now

Pam

Talk Shite are talking right now about brilliant new commercial results for City and dreadful ones for United. Apparently a lot of it is to do with television revenues. Now they're talking about rag cash reserves being halved because of their early exit from the Chimps this season. I don't understand it but a so called expert is saying that City are well on course to meet FFP whereas United's transfer policy is going to suffer significantly based on the new evidence available. And the likes of Liverpool are fucked, apparently, if FFP comes in.

Its way too late to stop City.

Pam said:
Talk Shite are talking right now about brilliant new commercial results for City and dreadful ones for United. Apparently a lot of it is to do with television revenues. Now they're talking about rag cash reserves being halved because of their early exit from the Chimps this season. I don't understand it but a so called expert is saying that City are well on course to meet FFP whereas United's transfer policy is going to suffer significantly based on the new evidence available. And the likes of Liverpool are fucked, apparently, if FFP comes in.

Its way too late to stop City.

I'm struggling to see how anyone other than us, united and the big three London clubs can hope to get into the CL and comply with FFP.

To think it was Villa, Everton and Liverpool fans who were the ones that were rubbing their hands when they heard of FFP. It's a disgrace really but I'd much rather be on the inside pissing out.

He basically said what we've been saying from the beginning and that which the muppets haven't understood. The simple fact that they're closing the door so the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.

Yup, if they really wanted to make it a level playing field, then you would do things like wage caps. All FFP does is only advantageous to those who currently are established moneymakers. It's disgusting really and I can't wrap my head around how no one has been more vocal about how screwed small clubs are going to be.

ffp wont work as people dont understand the exact meaning..we could hire out 50 private boxes for 10 million each a season = 500 mill..i know a few people who can afford it:)

blu said:
ffp wont work as people dont understand the exact meaning..we could hire out 50 private boxes for 10 million each a season = 500 mill..i know a few people who can afford it:)

I hate it when you start talking about me in these threads...

Winning the league will have a huge impact on the club's financial figures this year plus the champions league revenue.

In people like Rummenigge and Hoeness will look complete wankers for the shit they've been spouting.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Yup, if they really wanted to make it a level playing field, then you would do things like wage caps. All FFP does is only advantageous to those who currently are established moneymakers. It's disgusting really and I can't wrap my head around how no one has been more vocal about how screwed small clubs are going to be.

Yeah and if they did try to institute a salary cap the players would probably strike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.