To dye or not to dye?

You too could look this good.............do it.

izm78y.jpg

I've taken all the comments on board and I'm with you, I really am. But the world is a shallow place. Unless those adverts where the guy immediately hooks up with a milf and sails a job interview after dyeing his locks are lying to me?

How do you upload from photobucket onto here? I'll put up a pic of me crying on Ifiwasarichfan's shoulder immediately after the game last week to illustrate my quandary.

Don't do it, mate.

If you start you will not know when to stop, i went to my mates dads 80th a few weeks ago and his old man had jet black hair, he looked like a twat.

As someone posted, you are going grey,deal with it.

Lucky Toma said:
I've taken all the comments on board and I'm with you, I really am. But the world is a shallow place. Unless those adverts where the guy immediately hooks up with a milf and sails a job interview after dyeing his locks are lying to me?

How do you upload from photobucket onto here? I'll put up a pic of me crying on Ifiwasarichfan's shoulder immediately after the game last week to illustrate my quandary.

You dont have to punish us all by posting a pic of yourself

What did we ever do to you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Lucky Toma said:

You dont have to punish us all by posting a pic of yourself

What did we ever do to you

It's alright, I've vetted it beforehand. My features are mainly hidden by my hand. It should only prompt mild gagging at worst.

The best tip I had was that once you start going grey, keep your hair relatively short and have it rimed on a regular basis. That way you look like a refined man of the world who knows his way around and paid his dues, rather than fucking Catweazle.

you could always get it done at a salon if your're worried about doing it yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.