So funny - don't think this one's been posted.

This one was quality!!!

Tell you what though if that was my son running around if the roles were reversed and they had won the way we did I would have Rick Flair chopped the little twat to the throat! As it is though i'm glad he did it and the fat rag needs to sort his ridiculously small T shirt out, sweaty fuck.

TCIB said:
TonyM said:
I actually feel sorry for the dad. It's so funny.

Have you not been in Manchester the last 20 years bro xD

I'm a nice person i like to think but no way, no fucking way do they get sympathy in such circumstances.
Death or sickening injury apart they will never get my good will (as a whole ofc, i do have rag mates unfortunately).

After growing up seeing my 2 best mates every other week going abroad and coming back with shithouse smiles after they stuffed some cunts abroad, fuck that.

When my mates dad screamed to the park and shouted "COLE 7MILLION SON" to my mate all ALL of the lads (14) ran over to hear the news.
I was left on my bill doing keepy uppies.
I will never forget their gloating at their poor old blue mate, bastards.

Never felt so low footy wise in my life, even dropping to div 2 was behind that feeling.

So no they will never get a fucking inch from me as long as i draw breath and beyond that even.
Brilliant !! Mate .... couldn't have put it better myself , when i think of all those cup finals i had to sit through in the pub with my Red mates ( they're reds , of course they wer in the boozer) with their patronising ,"never mind you'll be good one year " comments ,.......... they get nothing from me NOTHING !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.