It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S04 said:
Can´t see the Tolmie "clue" as anything but "one down, two to go"..But then I´m hopeless at things like this.

the more I think about it the more i think you are right. I reckon the one down is Javi Martinez because Spain is playing on Sunday and it is a Sunday ski scene.

Well seen as theres some long shots at pulling the clues appart how about .... gerard pique? seeski - pique skiing in the peaks...sunday spain?

Meh ive seen worse....

leebo321 said:
Well seen as theres some long shots at pulling the clues appart how about .... gerard pique? seeski - pique skiing in the peaks...sunday spain?

Meh ive seen worse....

I haven't.

GOT IT !

I'm getting really good at these now ! Watch the stills in the video - there's a lot of diving going on, so it must be Bale and Nani - plus there's someone injured in one frame, so the other must be Young ! Easy !

tilbz said:
Akai said:
Cobwebcat said:
One down two to go is the only thing I get from that.

doubt TH searched YouTube just to find a picture of 1 guy down while 2 are up !

Sunday is the clue imo

This

Agreed. I think, as I said earlier, he is hinting the hard work is done and its downhill from now on....

g180aj said:
probably way off but there is some mountain peak's so possibly pique.

Holy shit I've got it.

There's snow on the mountains! Snow is white! Blanc is French for white, therefore Laurent Blanc. Laurent minus the letter T is Lauren, the former Arsenal defender.

Tony Adams was also a former Arsenal defender, who last year managed Gabala FC in Azerbaijan.

The Azerbaijan national team's first choice goalkeeper is Kamran Agayev, 'Ag' being Azerbaijani for white - the colour of snow. Coincidence? I don't think so.

But this is where is gets weird guys. Goalkeepers, like Agayev, have been known to throw themselves to the floor to save shots, or dive if you will. In the first still picture of Tolmie's video, there is someone on the floor.

Kamran Agayev. Am I right Tolmie?

BlueBilly said:
g180aj said:
probably way off but there is some mountain peak's so possibly pique.

Holy shit I've got it.

There's snow on the mountains! Snow is white! Blanc is French for white, therefore Laurent Blanc. Laurent minus the letter T is Lauren, the former Arsenal defender.

Tony Adams was also a former Arsenal defender, who last year managed Gabala FC in Azerbaijan.

The Azerbaijan national team's first choice goalkeeper is Kamran Agayev, 'Ag' being Azerbaijani for white - the colour of snow. Coincidence? I don't think so.

But this is where is gets weird guys. Goalkeepers, like Agayev, have been known to throw themselves to the floor to save shots, or dive if you will. In the first still picture of Tolmie's video, there is someone on the floor.

Kamran Agayev. Am I right Tolmie?

oh wow thats amazing! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.