It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank Agency Main assets Number of assets Valuation
1 Gestifute (Portugal) Ronaldo, Mourinho, Falcao 83 €536m

If we start the season with the same squad as last year it won't bother me one bit!

Yaya will be here all season plus Tevez also will be here so really we would be stronger!

Dont forget This city team got 89 points without Tevez and Yaya for many games..

waspish said:
If we start the season with the same squad as last year it won't bother me one bit!

Yaya will be here all season plus Tevez also will be here so really we would be stronger!

Dont forget This city team got 89 points without Tevez and Yaya for many games..
Is Yaya not off to the ANC then?

I agree mind, only really need a younger Yaya or as near as we can get to make us better

loffers said:
waspish said:

I agree mind, only really need a younger Yaya or as near as we can get to make us better

I'd like us to bring someone through from our youth team

waspish said:
loffers said:
waspish said:

there's nobody ready...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:
loffers said:

there's nobody ready...

I think the left back who is about Yaya size fast strong has a shot on him could play midfield think he's called Helan

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Manc in London said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
sounds like we've managed to go backwards in terms of appeal despite us winning the title.

What is going on?

This may well represent the first year when we are less likely to throw lots of money at players and are looking to buy at 'fair' prices.

There is some truth in this, albeit, our 'fair' price still puts us in a very small bracket of teams contesting the talent pool.

The club have never been more attractive, and we will discover it soon enough.

Tolmie is that comment in relation to future signings or is there something else afoot?

Manc.

Marvin said:
When I see de Jong play for Holland, it's clear that he has more to his game than we see at City, for example his passing for which he is much criticised at City is actually very good.

Maybe at City he is instructed to give it quick and simple, whereas for Holland he is trusted to use the ball. or perhaps there's more onus on him in Holland's team to create the play? Whatever I think we underestimate De Jong's footballing ability. He's more than a destroyer.

This was very noticable against Newcastle.Look at how quickly when we broke for the second goal,who delivered the pass to Clichy and also look at his pass to Yaya for the first.
QPR,OK we had more of the ball,but Nige played some lovely balls out to both wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.