It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Well Sanchez ticked all the boxes last year and probably still does. Barca need funds if they want Martinez, wonder if Barca can sacrifice Sanchez to enable Martinez to not only act as standby defensive midfield player but also centre half thereby enabling Pique to be released.

Why would they release Pique? I'm sure they could get a couple million for him.

Daniele De Rossi. Has everything we need & will do the club he loves a massive service by getting them more money now he's signed a contract. Fantastic player who would fit into our team perfectly.

milly08 said:
I've been told we are definitely asking questions about Sanchez, I believe the person who told me this, hopefully it's true

Who told you or will you be killed if you spill?

Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
Danamy said:
Depends on what your expectancy levels are?

Like Tolmie said if your expecting Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ozil or Xavi your going to be disappointed.

If your level headed and can see what fits hand in glove for City then happy days!
As far as I can see, we have 5, possibly 6 world class players. The Galacticos didn't really work for Madrid, building an expensive team of individuals. Striking the right balance is what's most important from now on.

Nail hit firmly on it's head

This is "the situation" we're finding ourselves in right now, it's just a case of knitting everything together.

im inclined to think its a midfielder , maybe barry like.
alonso?
khedira?
keita?
mascherano?
Diarra? (fuckin class class player always said we should go for him)

Danamy said:
Joehannes said:
Danamy said:
Depends on what your expectancy levels are?

Like Tolmie said if your expecting Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ozil or Xavi your going to be disappointed.

If your level headed and can see what fits hand in glove for City then happy days!
As far as I can see, we have 5, possibly 6 world class players. The Galacticos didn't really work for Madrid, building an expensive team of individuals. Striking the right balance is what's most important from now on.

Nail hit firmly on it's head

This is "the situation" we're finding ourselves in right now, it's just a case of knitting everything together.

Hi Dan and Amy, don't know how the clues would be interpreted for my guess, but thinking about the OMG factor, existing thread on the forum and a position we would need strengthening, plus the Hunter becoming the Huntered (BM) my guess is Schweinsteiger. Especially as they are sniffing round Martinez and the Rags have always wanted him (Buzzers comments)

What do you reckon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.