Leavers cards and collections

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
how much do you put in when someone comes round the office with Leavers card and asking for collections.

I normally put in £5 and £10 if it is someone that I am close to at work.
You are sort of pressured into it when someone passes round the card asking you to sign and put cash in.

Seems that about ten people have left the office this year and I am out of pocket. Probably an outlay of £100 this year.
Money is tight and I could be done without this!

Am I being a tight wad or does this piss anyone else off?

I think you're excessively generous.
A quid. Maybe two if I liked them. Nowt if I disliked them.
For the vast majority, they are only work colleagues, not friends or family. I only know them in the first place because I'm paid to be there.

MadchesterCity said:
how much do you put in when someone comes round the office with Leavers card and asking for collections.

I normally put in £5 and £10 if it is someone that I am close to at work.
You are sort of pressured into it when someone passes round the card asking you to sign and put cash in.

Seems that about ten people have left the office this year and I am out of pocket. Probably an outlay of £100 this year.
Money is tight and I could be done without this!

Am I being a tight wad or does this piss anyone else off?

Fucking £10 ?? I don't spend that much on me mam.

LongsightM13 said:
I think you're excessively generous.
A quid. Maybe two if I liked them. Nowt if I disliked them.
For the vast majority, they are only work colleagues, not friends or family. I only know them in the first place because I'm paid to be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.