Leavers cards and collections

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Couple of quid max. We had a woman at my old work who used to organise everything like that, proper busy ****. She used to make you write down your name and how much you had contributed on the collection envelope.

Jeez GSC, I read your comments on here and always thought you had balls, perhaps not :-) Why didn't you just tell here to 'do one' and then tell her that whether you do or do not put anything is is a private matter but you are still going to sign the card. In this day and age just tell some pushy cow like that it's work place bullying and you feel it only right to report her !!!

Anyway at my old place it was a fiver for years, when I left I said they should increase it in line with inflation but it didnt work !

Blue Mist said:
Couple of quid max. We had a woman at my old work who used to organise everything like that, proper busy ****. She used to make you write down your name and how much you had contributed on the collection envelope.

Jeez GSC, I read your comments on here and always thought you had balls, perhaps not :-) Why didn't you just tell here to 'do one' and then tell her that whether you do or do not put anything is is a private matter but you are still going to sign the card. In this day and age just tell some pushy cow like that it's work place bullying and you feel it only right to report her !!!

Anyway at my old place it was a fiver for years, when I left I said they should increase it in line with inflation but it didnt work !

To be fair she left me alone most of the time, and she could come in handy if I needed something doing. If the aircon broke or we weren't happy with a delivery she would terrorise someone until the problem was fixed.

I remember once one of the girls in accounts used the last tea bag, and the rules were if you did that you nip out to the newsagents where we had an account and get another bag. This bird either forgot or couldn't be arsed, so the busybody started up an investigation that The Hague would be proud of. She was going round grabbing peoples brew mugs to see whose was the hottest in an attempt to see who had made the most recent brew. Funny as fuck.

Blue Mist said:

To be fair she left me alone most of the time, and she could come in handy if I needed something doing. If the aircon broke or we weren't happy with a delivery she would terrorise someone until the problem was fixed.

I remember once one of the girls in accounts used the last tea bag, and the rules were if you did that you nip out to the newsagents where we had an account and get another bag. This bird either forgot or couldn't be arsed, so the busybody started up an investigation that The Hague would be proud of. She was going round grabbing peoples brew mugs to see whose was the hottest in an attempt to see who had made the most recent brew. Funny as fuck.

Now that's bordering on Psycho !! and I notice you got out of my rebuke with the old 'to be fair she didn't bother me much' that's a bit liking saying 'I've got this friend with a rash on his pubes, any advice'. Coward. (an I aint putting one of those smiley face things either)

LongsightM13 said:
I think you're excessively generous.
A quid. Maybe two if I liked them. Nowt if I disliked them.
For the vast majority, they are only work colleagues, not friends or family. I only know them in the first place because I'm paid to be there.

^^This.

Blue Mist said:
Blue Mist said:

Now that's bordering on Psycho !! and I notice you got out of my rebuke with the old 'to be fair she didn't bother me much' that's a bit liking saying 'I've got this friend with a rash on his pubes, any advice'. Coward. (an I aint putting one of those smiley face things either)

Sometimes you just have to tolerate the muppets. A bit like on here.

Blue Mist said:

I notice that you didn't leave one of those smiley faces either so I dont know whether you mean me or most of the other posters, hell this forums hard work, it makes you so insecure.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It's a difficult one,but my criteria is normally how big their tits are,and my likelihood of shagging them at the leaving do.
This only applies to women,mind.
Men can make do with a firm handshake.
You probably take the money out for having to put up with them lol

Blue Mist said:
Blue Mist said:
[/b]

I notice that you didn't leave one of those smiley faces either so I dont know whether you mean me or most of the other posters, hell this forums hard work, it makes you so insecure.

I wasn't talking about you, just people in general. And I don't do smiley faces, they are gay.

Putting down "Gaudinho's Stolen Car: 20p" is a bit excessive.

I've seen people try and claim leaving cards on expenses before. Just flipping well buy the thing! They're about £2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.