Neighbours taking liberties....

Didsbury Dave said:
Many years ago I had a crazy neighbour like this. Needy and always making excuses to come round. She was a member of a religious cult called the 'London church of christ' . People used to come around to her flat and have prayer sessions and the likes. She was good looking but was only allowed to date people in her religion who were selected for her, and only with a chaperone. She wasn't allowed to drink, smoke, swear, nothing.

One night I came back from a night out to find her crying in the communal hallway. Full of chemical bonhamie, i went in to listen to her problems. I ended up giving her half an E and shagged her in her shower.

I still expect hell for it.

Brilliant.

Didsbury Dave said:
Many years ago I had a crazy neighbour like this. Needy and always making excuses to come round. She was a member of a religious cult called the 'London church of christ' . People used to come around to her flat and have prayer sessions and the likes. She was good looking but was only allowed to date people in her religion who were selected for her, and only with a chaperone. She wasn't allowed to drink, smoke, swear, nothing.

One night I came back from a night out to find her crying in the communal hallway. Full of chemical bonhamie, i went in to listen to her problems. I ended up giving her half an E and shagged her in her shower.

So you should,you tight bastard.
You could have given her a full pill.
Doved-up cult members - only on off topic.

Didsbury Dave said:

Is "shower" another word for bumhole, or am i reading too much in to this?

glen quagmire said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Blue Mist said:
I am not sure how to say this tactfully but.... why do you think the people were not there to sell their house? did the people living there decide enough was enough ? do you occassionally get a strong odour, especially when it's hot? have you looked under the floorboards and all the other places you could hide a dead body(s) May be you are next. If you dont post for a few days I suggest you set up some sort of system so that we know you are alright. Worrying times, if I were you I would hide all the knives and sharp objects. Mind you, she will have a gun, a big gun, probably 2. I can see another RIP thread soon.

Straight up........ the bloke who lived in our house moved in with her!!!!!!

Not read all the thread, by why don't you just kick fuck out of him? That would end any relationship you have with her...

Because he's a Puerto Rican body builder with muscles I can only dream of...

Just nipped to the shops and returned home and she's in the house on the phone...... because she doesn't have any credit......

She's probably going back home and laughing at the pair of you. Toughen up and say no or spend the rest of your time being your neighbour's woman.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
glen quagmire said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Not read all the thread, by why don't you just kick fuck out of him? That would end any relationship you have with her...

Just nipped to the shops and returned home and she's in the house on the phone...... because she doesn't have any credit......

You do have claw hammers in the good ol yoo ess of a don't you? Take a hammer to the cunts face.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
glen quagmire said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Go round on some spurious excuse,steal his green card and passport,then report him to immigration.
Harsh,but tough times demand tough measures.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
glen quagmire said:

Go round on some spurious excuse,steal his green card and passport,then report him to immigration.
Harsh,but tough times demand tough measures.[/
quote]

Or if he is handsome, along with his muscular frame, take some lube. He can fuck you realistically, while his mrs rides you economically...

glen quagmire said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Harsh,but tough times demand tough measures.[/
quote]

Or if he is handsome, along with his muscular frame, take some lube. He can fuck you realistically, while his mrs rides you economically...

I'll ask if they like Morrissey......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.