Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

Bit disappointed it's white lettering on the away kit and not gold but still a great kit.

The keeper's kits are basically a long sleeved away kit in green and purple with no stripes.

Finally ordered away shirt !!

Quick question please I never normally order printing or PL badges on my shirt but this years Gold PL badges is a must !!

As my shirt is personalised with gold PL badges will I still receive my shirt on 13/07 does anyone know this based on people who have ordered personalised shirts in previous years have you always received them on/before launch date or does it take longer ??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Darren

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didn't realise kompany had joined noel on stage at a festival in Belgium recently

Probably been posted somewhere else-

As you will see, Noel didn't have his platform shoes on this time!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvacFAeqb70[/youtube]

Gallagher & Kompany Launch New Kit!

HellasLEAF said:
They need to explain the black crest though. I know there is a reason for it, Umbro always have these subtle reasons for what they do with the kits. Soooooo, what is it then...
They might give some marketing bullshit about that but the truth is simple. These shirts are designed with one objective: to sell to you lot. Kit designers generally have quite a limited and tough brief, especially with kits like ours: it must be light blue, it must have the kit-makers, club crest, sponsor's and premier league logos on. And, crucially, it must look different enough to the most recent kits so that it sells well. That's why the crest is black, no other reason: To differentiate it, in a way that is still acceptable on a piece of leisurewear people will wear around asda.

This shirt is designed to make as much money as possible from you lot. There's nothing wrong with that: they all are.

Will probably buy both as usual ...

Why did they have to spoil a lovely photo of Vinnie and the shirts by putting Noel on? Do they think he's really going to help them sell?

Dubai Blue said:
Forzacitizens said:
love both kits

bj7k1d.jpg
The away shirt looks so much better in that pic. Very nice indeed.

I've been waiting 40 odd years for us to wear a maroon away kit. I used to love the one we had in the late 60's. We used to wear it at Leeds mostly if memory serves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.