Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

have been away for a few days and have just come back to this.

Very sad, I never met Sam, but he was one of those blokes who seemed to be held in high regard and the warmth of his fellow blues shows what they thought of him.

No doubt, now sitting on the kippax wall, singing blue moon, watching Mike Doyle and Nelly run rings around the opposition.

I grew up with Sam and was good friends with his brother Tom. Sam was a couple of years older so it was always nice having an older blue there when I was getting some grief off a rag!

Over the years you drift apart but the memories remain. He was (and still is!) the biggest blue. It would not be an understatement to say that growing up in Swinton/Salford life as a teenage blue is not easy ... but Sam did so with such humour that you were always proud to be blue!

"Forever A Champion" = Sam White/Gaudinos Stolen Car!

Gary Nevilles Tasche said:
I grew up with Sam and was good friends with his brother Tom. Sam was a couple of years older so it was always nice having an older blue there when I was getting some grief off a rag!

Over the years you drift apart but the memories remain. He was (and still is!) the biggest blue. It would not be an understatement to say that growing up in Swinton/Salford life as a teenage blue is not easy ... but Sam did so with such humour that you were always proud to be blue!

"Forever A Champion" = Sam White/Gaudinos Stolen Car!

Haha yes! I was chatting to him outside his place a few weeks ago. I was astounded at the amount of united shirts floating about. One of his mates pulled up in a car and started taking the piss out of our city shirts! I asked him how he could stand it, he just laughed and called them clueless twats.

I'm Sam's Mum and I would just like to say how much it means to me and the rest of his family to see his face (even though it's an awful photo!) and read the wonderful tributes to him here. You are all welcome to come to the funeral on Friday at 3pm at Agecroft - City shirts or just something blue would be great. I am waiting for a a justgiving site to be set up for donations to the Red Cross, as Sam collected for them outside the ground a few times.
Thank you so much - Sue

GSC's_Mum said:
I'm Sam's Mum and I would just like to say how much it means to me and the rest of his family to see his face (even though it's an awful photo!) and read the wonderful tributes to him here. You are all welcome to come to the funeral on Friday at 3pm at Agecroft - City shirts or just something blue would be great. I am waiting for a a justgiving site to be set up for donations to the Red Cross, as Sam collected for them outside the ground a few times.
Thank you so much - Sue

Hi

Glad that the tributes are giving you some comfort during this terrible time. Sam was a great lad and he had us all in hysterics both on Bluemoon and when we met up off here.

Thoughts and prayers are with you all. I'll be there to pay my respects on Friday.

Sue x

GSC's_Mum said:
Thank you so much - Sue

I'll be honoured to make a donation to the Red Cross in Sam's name.

Gaudino's Stolen Car

GSC's_Mum said:
Thank you so much - Sue

He was an absolute sweetheart on here.
All the best x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.