The Snip...

Challenger1978 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Having the snip is a piece of cake ...

Cupcakes.jpg

Women this doesn't concern you, now get in the kitchen and make your husband/fella a sandwich.

Haven't got one ...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
TCIB said:

no more babies for me mate..3rd due in Jan,that's the lot....

You could just kick her back door in ?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebird1 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Haven't got one ...

Well get practising for when you do get one. Well unless you drink from the furry cup that is ?

Noooooooooooooooooo I certainly don't!

Well get practising then, try making some toastiest as they are always appreciated.

I have had my nads done. Was in one of them portable NHS wagons on car parks thing round the back of a Mecca bingo. Sounds weird doesnt it - it fucking was. Was well and truly shatting my kecks.
Procedure didnt actually hurt, only part I felt was the injection. Is very stressful though knowing that someone has got a knife on your balls, you have to kind of fight that instinct to protect yourself. I walked out fine, felt no pain and strutted to my mrs motor thinking I'd be ready for luurrving within the hour. 5 mins later I nearly passed out, not sure why as I wasnt in any pain, I'm guessing purely a mental thing. In the following days I did bruise, specifically my right one. It was this little bastard that caused me the most hassle for the following week. Anytime the shaven little shit became relaxed eg having a turd, I was in agony. I was also walking like i'd been fingered by an elephant.
Anyway, milk the episode. Blag a week in bed, brekky brought to you, get the mrs to buy you some DVD's etc. In fact, ask her to buy you a blu ray as part of the deal or something. It'll be reeet lad.

Sven's Fluffer said:
I have had my nads done. Was in one of them portable NHS wagons on car parks thing round the back of a Mecca bingo. Sounds weird doesnt it - it fucking was. Was well and truly shatting my kecks.
Procedure didnt actually hurt, only part I felt was the injection. Is very stressful though knowing that someone has got a knife on your balls, you have to kind of fight that instinct to protect yourself. I walked out fine, felt no pain and strutted to my mrs motor thinking I'd be ready for luurrving within the hour. 5 mins later I nearly passed out, not sure why as I wasnt in any pain, I'm guessing purely a mental thing. In the following days I did bruise, specifically my right one. It was this little bastard that caused me the most hassle for the following week. Anytime the shaven little shit became relaxed eg having a turd, I was in agony. I was also walking like i'd been fingered by an elephant.
Anyway, milk the episode. Blag a week in bed, brekky brought to you, get the mrs to buy you some DVD's etc. In fact, ask her to buy you a blu ray as part of the deal or something. It'll be reeet lad.

Fucking hell not a fucking chance in fucking hell would you want to feel like that for a blueray player. Fuck that get a mobile phone on contract from the carphone warehouse and get a free ps3 (if they still do that). Its a lot fucking easier than getting fingered by an ELEPHANT.

Challenger1978 said:
Sven's Fluffer said:

Fucking hell not a fucking chance in fucking hell would you want to feel like that for a blueray player. Fuck that get a mobile phone on contract from the carphone warehouse and get a free ps3 (if they still do that). Its a lot fucking easier than getting fingered by an ELEPHANT.

Aside from the fingered John Wayne walk, the other thing that was weird was having a knuckle shuffle in one of them little plastic beakers (whilst trying my hardest not to miss). Had drive from Heywood to somewhere Trafford way on, using the delightful M60. Think my bob monk had to be less than 20 mins old and the traffic was a nightmare. Did contemplate knocking one out nearer the lab but didnt think the rozzers and/or passers by would appreciate. Selfish fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.