Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Skashion said:
Never introduced myself but saw her many many times at aways. As loyal as they come. This is shit, really shit.

^^^This^^^

Absolutely tragic for her family and friends.

Please RIP>

R.I.P. Sue. Shocked to hear that another respected poster has passed away suddenly, so soon after GSC. I chatted to Sue in the pub after Newcastle away, towards the end of the season & she came across as a really nice, genuine person. Sad news.

rushts said:
The second i logged in and saw Sue's photo my heart sunk.

Same. Was hoping it might not be what I first thought but gutted to find out that it is. Sat here in shock. Used to see her at the 5 a sides we had and the tourneys and had a few beers with her afterwards, she was a very nice lady and always pleasant company. Very, very sad to hear she's passed away, thoughts are with her family. RIP

I really can't get my head around this, saw her picture next to Sam and feared the worst.

Spoke to her on various away trips and also a couple of times in The Vine when for one reason or another we were both watching the games we couldnt get to.

She always came across as a kind and caring person, im sure she will be sorely missed by her friends and family alike.

RIP Sue

:(
Got a text before and really cannot believe this!!
I feel sick!
She only text me last week, arranging a drink during the pre season games that a few of us do each year.
I am completely shocked!

RIP Sue!

Awful news, a truly awful week or so.
R.I.P.

R.I.P. SUE.
Never had the fortune of meeting sue, but from what I've heard & read on here, she was a wonderful lady.
Thoughts & condolences go out to sue's family & friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.