Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

tueartsboots said:
[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/431919_466353053376406_1013869682_n.jpg[/bigimg]

How she should be remembered.

so right toot...

That is a beautiful photo, Bigga.

As someone has posted, the beloved Aunty of Bluemoon.
I know that i would check myself before posting in a thread that she was in, never met her but the respect was there.

Utterly shocked, Sue was the mother to every naughty boy on here who needed a few words of wisdom, she was the rose between the thorns.
Rest In Peace Sue.

another one ??!

R.I.P. Sue ..

Terrible, terrible news.

My thoughts are with her family, and those of us who knew her. She will be much missed.

RIP Sue

Like others have said, I logged on and saw her picture and thought "oh no, not bluebird" Never had the honour to meet her in person but her posts were always a joy to read.. Bobbly's left pocket. Condolences to all Bluemooners, family and friends. RIP Sue.

With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

It wasn't that long ago she went out of her way to give me a lift to my hotel as I was too drunk to walk, she wouldn't take any money off me to put towards her taxi either. So the next day I bumped into her in Shambles and bought her a few pints to say thank you.

R.I.P sue we will all miss you x

Met her for the first time after being introduced to her by Rascal at shambles last month A genuinely nice lady who judging by the comments above was well respected and muched loved.

Rip Sleep well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.